A year after the discovery of foods that could sicken people at President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, his Winter White House was just cited by inspectors for poor maintenance.
Never mind that it costs $200,000 in initiation fees to join the exclusive club, which has two restaurants and a bed-and-breakfast.
Fresh state records show the B&B needed emergency repairs in order to pass the latest inspection in November.
Trump to world leader: "Come to dinner at #MarALago"
World leader to Trump: "I wouldn't eat at that shithole" - Richard Hine
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Just days after Hawaii incident, Japan issues false missile alert
- North Korea: Trump’s ‘nuclear button’ tweet the ‘spasm of a lunatic’
- Trump tweets 'Russian Collusion Hoax is dead' as Bannon set to testify
- Russia's resurgence is Europe's top threat: general
- Iran Says Trump Fanning 'Flames of War' With New Syria Force
- Pentagon planning two new nuclear weapons: report
- California hospitals face 'war zone' of flu patients, and are setting up tents to treat them
I’ve traveled and worked in Haiti, and across Africa and Central America. The countries the president described with his epithet do not exist. -Bill Clinton
More Closed Door Testimony
Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon on Tuesday morning went behind closed doors with the House Intelligence Committee to testify in the panel’s ongoing investigation into Russian interference in the election.
UPDATE: Bannon Subpoenaed By Mueller
Former White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon was subpoenaed last week by special counsel Robert Mueller as part of the federal probe into Russian interference in the presidential election
HUCKABEE-SANDERS 2019: The reports the president called the Pope “motherf*cker” are completely false. He said “Go f*ck your mother”. - Jesse McLaren
Trump and Pence Vanish as Giant Shithole Opens Under Oval Office. - Andy Borowitz
- ‘This has turned into a sh*t show’: Lindsey Graham peppers DHS secretary after Trump reneges on immigration
- Here’s the GOP’s ridiculous explanation for why Trump calling Africa a ‘sh*t house’ is not racist
- Trump blew off suggestion to meet with Black Caucus over immigration reform: ‘You’ve got to be joking’
- ‘Your silence is complicity’: Cory Booker spits fire at DHS secretary for covering up Trump’s racism
- Adult film star: Trump and Stormy Daniels once invited me to 'hang out'
- Dem senator: Trump 'made clear' that he wants 'white people to come to our country'
- Sanders Says Trump Isn't Racist, Citing 'The Apprentice'
- Trump officials dismissed discrimination complaints from transgender students: report
- Trump's first-year report card: Voters say he's no genius
- McCarthy gave Trump a jar of his favorite Starburst flavors as a gift: report
First lady Melania Trump has added three new people to her personal White House staff. She just needs one more to make it over the fence. - Seth Myers
My Gawd The Trump Family Is Up To Their Necks In Non-Racist Dirt Too!
There hasn’t been an update in the Trump-Russia saga in the last few days, but those hankering for more Javanka-related intrigue can tide themselves over with a new report that the couple was warned about one of their friends potentially using their relationship to promote foreign interests.
The twist: The country in question is China, not Russia. And the friend is Wendi Deng Murdoch, ex-wife of News Corp CEO Rupert Murdoch. And this report comes to us via The Wall Street Journal, which is owned by News Corp. Also, somehow this involves former British prime minister Tony Blair and a 70-foot-tall Chinese spy tower in D.C.
To defend the president, the U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security just said under oath that she does not know if Norway is predominantly white. - Daniel Dale, Toronto Star
Republican Leaders Urge Trump to Use Subtler Racist Euphemisms - Andy Borowitz
Norwegians Shocked That Trump Has Heard of Norway - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Former Obama Staff Member Tweets for First Time in Response to Trump's Racism and Goes Viral
- Tiger Woods and Barack Obama reportedly played golf together in Florida
- Michelle and Malia Obama Had a Mother-Daughter Beach Weekend in Miami
Trump: *Overtly racist statement*
CNN: Trump’s a racist.
MSNBC: Trump’s always been a racist.
Daily Stormer: We love our racist!
WSJ: Dude. You’re not making this easy for us.
NYT: Is the President a racist? Coal miners don’t think so.
Fox: Hillary is the real racist.
- Miles Kahn
Four In Ten Americans Think The Media Doesn't Support Democracy
More than four in ten Americans say the mainstream news media in the U.S. doesn't support democracy well, according to a new survey released Tuesday that shows Americans' souring attitude towards the media.
Trump's DHS Chief: Trump wants a "merit-based" immigration system
Senator Pat Leahy: Being from Norway isn't a skill
- Bitcoin, rival cryptocurrencies plunge on crackdown fears
- Cloud computing: Now Google adds more datacenters, plans its own undersea cable
- EU still open to Britain changing mind on Brexit
- Trump Hotels staff 'ran off' Marriott execs from visiting property that severed ties with Trump: report
- Haiti supporters protest Trump near Mar-a-Lago
- Amid rape and coverup allegations, fired flight attendant sues Miami Air
As I attempted to ask questions in Roosevelt Room of Trump, WH press aides shouted in my face to drown out my questions. I have never encountered that before. - Jim Acosta, CNN
Trump Said He Divested Himself Of His Businesses. Ha Ha.
Sixty-four trade groups, foreign governments, Republican candidates and others stayed at or held events at properties linked to President Donald Trump during Trump's first year in office, a political watchdog group said in a report released on Tuesday.
The care of human life & happiness, & not their destruction, is the first & only object of good government. -Thomas Jefferson