When President Donald Trump's White House emailed the Guggenheim Museum in New York City in September and asked to borrow Vincent Van Gogh's 1888 painting "Landscape with Snow," the curator from the famed institution had a counteroffer: A fully functional 18-karat gold toilet.
Some big news about the Russian investigation. It came out that Robert Mueller wants to interview President Trump. It’s gonna be awkward when Trump tries to flee to Mexico and can’t climb over his own wall.- Jimmy Fallon
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Doomsday Clock Is Set at 2 Minutes to Midnight, Closest Since 1950s
- Trump pushes 'America First' in Davos in wake of report he tried to fire Mueller
- Dutch agencies provide crucial intel about Russia's interference in US-elections
- President Trump Threatens to Stop US Aid to Palestinians Unless They 'Negotiate Peace'
- Despite sanctions, North Korea exported coal to South and Japan via Russia - intelligence sources
- Putin hails new bomber as a boost to Russia's nuclear forces
- UK defence minister says Russia looking to cause thousands of deaths in Britain
- British judge to decide next month on Assange's bid for possible freedom
In honor of Trump, the Doomsday Clock now has little tiny hands. - Jeff Tiedrich
It's Gotten To The Point That Trump Should Just Deny Knowing Or Talking To Anyone In Washington D.C.
President Donald Trump denied on Friday that he had moved to fire special counsel Robert Mueller.
He had called for the firing last June, according to one person familiar with the matter. White House counsel Don McGahn refused to order the Justice Department to fire Mueller because he disagreed with the President's reasoning, the source said. However, according to the source, McGahn did not threaten to resign directly to the President.
April Ryan of CNN (June 2017): People in White House freaking out about Trump trying to fire Mueller!
New York Times (2018): Scoop! Trump tried to fire Mueller last June!
Maggie Haberman of NYT (2018): They're just really good at fooling reporters
Uh, not all reporters, Maggie - The Hoarse Whisperer tweet
- ‘Not going to get into that’: Ex-White House lawyer refuses to say if Trump and Kellyanne lied about Mueller firing
- Ethics Complaint Alleges Rep. Devin Nunes Leaked Secret Testimony
- Republican Rep. Meehan, who settled sexual harassment complaint, won't seek re-election
- Republican Gets Christianity Lesson From CNN Journalist After Misunderstanding Immaculate Conception
- GOP candidate says feminists have 'snake-filled heads,' hopes daughters don't become 'she devils'
- Republican lawmaker says someone with a gun should protect NJ churches
- Government class instruction comparing Obama to Hitler draws public ire in Baldwin County
- Fixing Obamacare is nearly as important to Republican voters as paying for Trump's border wall
- Trump administration cancels Obama-era environmental review
- Trump Administration Hangs 'Propaganda' Posters At EPA Boasting Rollback Of Obama-Era Protections
- Dem rep mocks Ron Johnson’s ‘secret society’ flame-out: ‘Traded his integrity for the sugar high of being on Fox’
Donald Trump is his very own impeachment starter kit. - Andy Borowitz
|Yadda yadda yadda|
Speaking from experience, I think the president's attorneys should grab their worry beads. Trump sued me for libel in 2006 for a biography I wrote, "TrumpNation," alleging that the book misrepresented his business record and understated his wealth. Trump lost the suit in 2011, but during the litigation my lawyers deposed him under oath for two days in 2007. We had the opportunity to ask Trump about his business and banking practices, his taxes, his personal finances and his professional relationships.
Melania Says She Has No Plans to Visit Trump in Prison - Andy Borowitz
|Sexy time boys|
This Dude Is Also Finance Chair of the Republican National Committee
Wynn Resorts employees and others described a CEO who sexualized his workplace and pressured workers to perform sex acts. Steve Wynn responded: ‘The idea that I ever assaulted any woman is preposterous.’
Hey future male presidential candidates: now you all can molest 17 women, pay porn stars for sex (all while married ) and STILL get 71% of the Evangelical vote....- Brasilmagic
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Is Returning to Politics to Pass the Baton to New Party Leaders in Battle Against Trump
- Google Eyes Former Hillary Clinton Aide for Top Policy Job
- Blue-state governors sue Trump over tax law
|Yesterday was their wedding anniversary.|
First Lady Melania Trump has apparently taken an unscheduled trip to Mar-a-Lago while President Donald Trump is in Davos, Switzerland at the World Economic Summit, said The Daily Beast on Friday.
Mrs. Trump was originally scheduled to join the president in Davos, she has canceled her trip due to what a spokeswoman called “scheduling and logistical issues.”
Donald Trump quoting the Bible is like hearing a Leonard Cohen cover album by Insane Clown Posse. - John Fugelsang
Since Russia interfered in our election and nothing has been done about it, should the DEMS hire Chinese bots to help them in 2020? Fairness my friends... - Brasilmagic
- Wynn shares tumble 8% after reports of 'decades-long pattern of sexual misconduct' by CEO Steve Wynn
- Trump Administration Wants To Cut NASA Funding To The International Space Station
- 200 days on "moon": China life support lab breaks record
- NC approves Atlantic Coast Pipeline permit through 8 counties
Trump plans to tell the world that America is open for business. And who better to make that declaration than a man who declared bankruptcy six different times. - Jimmy Kimmel
Opioids Overwhelming USPS
Facing an embarrassing Senate report, postal and other government officials maintained Thursday they have stepped up mail detection to find illegal and deadly drugs sent from abroad.
But they also acknowledged holes in their multi-agency, layered detection systems that allow opioids to get through.
Heart & Eye Candy
Press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said yesterday that the White House wants to see the Russia investigation “come to a complete and full conclusion.” “Uh, no you don’t…” replied Robert Mueller. - Seth Myers