Retired Lt. Gen Michael Flynn has promised “full cooperation” in the special counsel’s Russia investigation and, according to a confidant, and is prepared to testify that Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians, initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria.
2016: “LOCK HER UP”
- Mike Flynn
2017- “HES LOCKED UP”
- Hillary Clinton
- Tony Posnanski
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Taliban Fighters Dress as Women for Deadly Assault on Pakistan School
- Turkey issues arrest warrant for ex-CIA officer over alleged ties to coup plot
- Kim Jong Nam had antidote to VX nerve agent on him at time of murder
- Kushner instructed Flynn to make direct contact with Russian ambassador during transition: report
- Texas teacher calls police on 6-year-old Muslim with Down syndrome after accusing him of terrorism
Impeach Obama for firing Michael Flynn which led to Trump hiring him over Obama's objections.- John Fugelsang
So, John Kelly Doesn't' Like Tillerson
The relationship between White House chief of staff John Kelly and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has soured in recent months, leaving the former Exxon CEO without a single top ally in the White House as talk has ramped up of him being replaced at the State Department.
‘You’re F-cked,’ Nixon Tells Trump from Hell - Andy Borowitz
- Michael Flynn, Who Called for Hillary Clinton to Be Imprisoned, Pleads Guilty to Federal Criminal Charge
- CNN to boycott White House Christmas party
- Donald Trump is going to campaign for Roy Moore. Because, of course
- Jared Kushner can’t pass his security clearance probe
- Texas Republican Blake Farenthold used $84K in taxpayer money to pay off sex harassment accuser
- House Tax Bill Threatens to Make Housing Even Less Affordable for Poor
- White House Work Orders Reveal Mice, Roaches, Redecorating
- Comey taunts Trump on Twitter with righteous Bible verse about ‘justice’
Trump: Flynn admitted lying to the FBI. Sally Yates warned you that Flynn had been compromised by your friend Putin. You should've listened. Thank you Sally Yates! - Rep. Maxine Waters
So, The "Good Republicans" Stab The Middle Class In The Back, After All
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell told reporters on Friday that he believes Republicans now have enough votes to pass their tax bill, and they plan to do so later in the day. This comes after a closed-door meeting at which Senate Republicans discussed final changes to their bill.
I've seen kids spill out their piggy banks and plan their allowance budget with more care than the Republicans in Congress are planning for the future of the U.S economy.- Dan Rather
Mueller is dreamin' of a White Collar Christmas. - Tim Hanlon
Rock The Voter News
- Obama says he wouldn't vote for himself if he watched Fox News regularly
- Obama issues a warning in India: 'Think before you tweet'
- Matt Lauer Questioned Hillary Clinton's Judgment During Sexist Debate Moderation
Obama Fired Flynn And Warned Trump About Him
On November 10, 2016, two days after his stunning election victory, Donald Trump met with President Barack Obama, alone, in the Oval Office, for 90 minutes. They covered plenty of important ground, including the nuclear threat from North Korea and the need—at least in Obama’s view—for the United States to uphold its part in the Paris climate agreement and the Iran sanctions deal. They also talked about Michael Flynn.
Amazing to think that just three months ago when Hillary's book came out, not only was she being told to sit down and be quiet, but press mocked her for claiming she received hostile campaign coverage. - Eric Boehlert
- Dow tanks on report Michael Flynn will testify against Trump
- Silicon Valley venture capitalist Shervin Pishevar accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women
- Airline launches probe after Randi Zuckerberg describes sex harasser passenger
- World's Largest Battery Is Turned On In Australia As Tesla Ties Into Power Grid
So, here is the News this morning. The Leader of the Free World is now completely unhinged, but we can't do anything at all about it because he has rock solid support from racists, and all the very rich Republicans who badly need another tax cut
And now, the weather... - John Cleese
Walmart Pulls T-shirts That Threaten Journalists
Walmart has pulled a T-shirt offered by an outside seller from its online store after a journalist advocacy group told the retailer it found the shirt threatening.
The shirt, listed on Walmart.com through third-party seller Teespring, said: “Rope. Tree. Journalist. SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.”