“We should have a contest as to which of the Networks, plus CNN and not including Fox, is the most dishonest, corrupt and/or distorted in its political coverage of your favorite President (me),” Trump tweeted. “They are all bad. Winner to receive the FAKE NEWS TROPHY!”
This tweet contains the names of every White Supremacist, Nazi or KKK member that the president ever demanded be fired or ever called "son of a bitch." - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Pope Francis condemns politicians who use immigration to spread violence and racism
- US airstrike against ISIS in Somalia kills one militant
- Soldier killed in 'non-combat' incident in Iraq
- Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus to seek international status following collapsed peace talks
- Tillerson Gutting State Department of Senior Staff: “A Disaster ...
Our president gave Russians Israeli intelligence. The Russians are infiltrating every part of our government and our state department, yet this administration does nothing. He refuses to impose sanctions on Russia after ordered by congress. Who is he working for? Not us. - Chelsea Handler
This year, let's put the "Christ, we elected a moron" back in Christmas. - Jeff Tiedrich
- ‘Some actions can’t be forgiven’: Strategist says GOP will pay dearly for supporting Roy Moore
- Moore targets 'liberal elites,' 'Republican establishment' in new ad
- Retired admiral: It was a ‘sad moment’ when Gen. Kelly sold out his principles to be Trump’s attack dog
- MSNBC’s Joe and Mika: Trump going ‘out of his mind’ because media won’t ‘kiss his ass’
- Trump White House ethics lawyer exits
- Anthony Scaramucci threatens to sue school newspaper
- Tufts postpones event with Anthony Scaramucci after he threatened student with a defamation suit
- If Jared Kushner fails to hand over the files today, the Senate Judiciary Committee will issue a subpoena
- Trump's latest conspiracy? The 'Access Hollywood' tape was a fake!
- Time magazine disputes Trump's 'Person of the Year' claim
- Trump calls Elizabeth Warren ‘Pocahontas’ at event honoring Native Americans code talkers
The day Donald Trump tries to ban abortions there are going to be a ton of ex-mistresses who kept receipts. - John Fugelsang
Looks Like Trump May Be TIME'S Person Of The Year After All
US magazine publisher Time Inc will be bought by rival media company Meredith Corporation for $2.8bn (£2.1bn).
The deal is backed by the billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch, who are known for supporting economically conservative causes.
Trump Claims Voice on Access Hollywood Tape is Actually Hillary Imitating Him. - Andy Borowitz
Trump claimed today that he “turned down” the chance to be Person of the Year for Time Magazine. He’s still a lock for the cover of Assclown Illustrated. - Andy Borowitz
|Obama jokes with the sushi chefs in Oahu on Sunday.|
Rock The Voter News
- Speier: Congressional sexual harassment-reporting system protects the harasser
- Franken: I 'crossed the line' for some women
- Conyers allegations put Pelosi in tight spot
- Bernie makes moves pointing to 2020 run
- It’s official: Prince Harry to marry American Meghan Markle
Can’t Prince Harry and his American girlfriend run our country? They seem nice. - Chelsea Handler
Susan Sarandon Doesn't Know We're Already At War
“I did think [Clinton] was very, very dangerous. We would still be fracking, we would be at war," Sarandon said.
Sarandon was often critical of Clinton during the 2016 presidential election.
"Hi. I'm Susan Sarandon. You may remember me from classic moments like "Gaslighting for Nader", and "Gaslighting for Bernie". Check out my new hit "Gaslighting for Attention" and remember, Hillary is worse than Trump!" - Bravenak tweet
- Keystone spills larger than company predicted before it was built
- Trump Tower blocking people from public spaces: report
- NYT responds after receiving criticism for profile of Nazi sympathizer
- Black teen says Pet World wouldn’t let her work with dreadlocks — and called the cops when her mom complained
Donald Trump's website is selling a Christmas version of its "Make America Great Again" hat. It's embroidered with "Merry Christmas" on the back. It's the perfect gift for someone who has everything. Check that. Hates everything. It's the perfect gift for someone who hates everything. This is the hat that says "I love Christmas" but can't stand snowflakes.- James Corden
Showdown At The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
The government official Donald Trump wants to pass over as acting director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) with his own budget chief is asking a federal court to block the president’s appointment.
FoxNews isn’t a news network. It just plays one on TV. - Toure