President Donald Trump personally “dictated” a misleading statement about his son’s meeting with a Russian lawyer — allegedly to discuss adoption rules — one day after discussing the same issue with Vladimir Putin.
No one could have predicted that a family of lying liars who compulsively lie about everything would lie about which one of them was lying. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- China goes after Trump's tweets: 'Emotional venting' cannot become policy
- US spots 'unusual and unprecedented' North Korean submarine activity
- Putin tests Trump with counterpunch on sanctions
- Top Venezuelan opposition leaders taken into custody amid fears of wider crackdowns
- Turkey opens trial of nearly 500 defendants over failed coup
- ‘I don’t know’: Leaked audio reveals how clueless Kushner is on stagnant Middle East peace plan
- ‘I will not break faith’: Coast Guard admiral defies Trump order to ban transgender service members
- ‘Fox News vehemently denies’ colluding with White House to promote DNC conspiracy theory
How to control a bully: Appoint a General and relive Dad rejecting you and sending you to military school. Why do I think that won't work? - Rob Reiner
GOP Senator Says Trump Wants War With North Korea
There will be war between the United States and North Korea over the rogue nation's missile program if it continues to aim intercontinental ballistic missiles at America, Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said President Donald Trump has told him.
If there is a crisis, like 9/11 or the 2008 meltdown, we as a nation, will not survive under this administration. We have no leader! - Bette Midler
DEA Chief Disses Trump
The acting head of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has told his agency's employees to disregard President Trump's suggestion that police treat suspects roughly.
In a memo sent to agency personnel on Saturday, Chuck Rosenberg said that, while he did not believe any "special agent or task force officer of the DEA would mistreat a defendant," he felt compelled to address the president's statement, saying Trump "condoned police misconduct."
When Mueller's posse comes to walk @realDonaldTrump outta the White House is when he can truly say "I surround myself with the best people." - Tea Pain
- Behind Fox News' Baseless Seth Rich Story: The Untold Tale
- GOP lawmakers break with Trump over ObamaCare payments
- Lawsuit claims Trump involvement in retracted Fox story on Seth Rich
- Corey Lewandowski fired from pro-Trump cable network: report
- Poll: 78 percent of Utahns want Orrin Hatch to retire
- Cops continue to react to Trump's comment about mistreating suspects
- GOP lawmaker’s aide gets jail time after illegally giving her gun to militia nut at Trump protest
- Omarosa keeps ‘dossiers’ on president’s enemies — and is seeking ‘revenge’ on friends who didn’t back Trump
I can't comprehend the lack of sympathy some on the right have had for Seth Rich's family but it speaks to the rot at the heart of this mess. - LOLGOP
|Scaramucci strikes me as a guy who holds a grudge.|
Lawmakers are facing off with President Trump over key ObamaCare payments that are in jeopardy after the collapse of efforts to repeal the healthcare law.
Trump is threatening to cancel the payments, known as cost-sharing reductions (CSRs), as part of his effort to make ObamaCare “implode.”
Anthony Scaramucci, gone after just a week and change on the job! The Mooch is toast! The front-stabber has been back-stabbed. - Stephen Colbert
A school district in Florida is eliminating homework for all school students this year. Yeah, no homework. It’s all part of Florida’s “make Florida Flori-duh again” campaign.- James Corden
Rock The Voter News
- Former President Obama makes Martha's Vineyard comeback
- North Korea targeted emails of Clinton advisers: report
Georgia canceled the registration of more than a half-million voters over the weekend, part of an ongoing round of maintenance to clean up the state’s voting rolls.
- SC utilities halt work on new nuclear reactors, dimming the prospects for a nuclear energy reviva
- 'I'm in:' 'Pharma Bro' Martin Shkreli Wants Scaramucci's Job
- Trump admin waives major environmental laws for border wall construction
You know those little robot vacuums called Roombas? The company that makes them says that Roombas have the capability to map out your home while they clean it, and it’s planning to sell that information to Amazon and Google. We all thought that the Roomba was just vacuuming; turns out it was casing the joint. - James Corden
This Proposed Legislation Would Shut Up Jeff Sessions
Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) on Tuesday introduced legislation to end the federal prohibition on marijuana and encourage states to legalize pot.
The legislation would amend the Controlled Substance Act to eliminate marijuana's status as a Schedule 1 drug — a move that would decriminalize marijuana at the federal level.
Dolly Parton's dad never learned to read. That inspired her to help children read. This month, Dolly's Library sent 1,091,724 books, bringing the total number of free books mailed to 91,821,039 children in need.