'Your tweet was beneath the office,’ Lindsey Graham said about Trump’s message about a bleeding face-lift....The first lady, too, came to her husband's defense.
“As the First Lady has stated publicly in the past, when her husband gets attacked, he will punch back 10 times harder," Stephanie Grisham, communications director for Melania Trump, said in a statement.
Been checking Twitter every five minutes, but thank God, so far Donald Trump hasn't mentioned my facelift. - Conan O'Brien
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Mika Brzezinski and Donald Trump's Penchant for Blood Feuds
- Schiff: If Trump doesn't act on Russia, could be dereliction of duty
- McMaster: Trump to meet with Putin at the G-20 summit
- 5 found guilty in killing of Russian opposition leader
- Unease in Brussels over Trump's Poland visit
- The liberation of Mosul from ISIS is 'imminent,' US-led coalition says
- Senate panel: Army's request for 17K more soldiers unrealistic
No US president before has called the press the enemy of the people. Dictators have said that, but no US president. - Richard W. Painter
Trump Lawyers Back Off Comey
President Trump’s lawyers, after rethinking their legal strategy, have shelved plans for now to file complaints accusing former FBI Director James Comey of leaking confidential information about his conversations with the president, according to two sources familiar with the lawyers’ plans.
Travel ban tip: a reservation at a Trump Hotel on your first night here should establish a bona fide connection to the USA. Book now! - Richard W. Painter
I don't know which is worse, the President doing these things or the people around him thinking it is OK.
- White House: Trump has never encouraged violence
- Melania Just Defended Trump’s Sexist Twitter Attack On Morning Joe’s Mika
- RNC chairwoman: Trump's 'Morning Joe' tweets show 'he is a human'
- Former aide to GOP presidents: "We're watching a president devour himself"
- The world dislikes Trump even more than Americans do
- Trump goes after media during closed-door fundraiser
- Trump tweets his frustration with Russia investigation
- ‘Fake news’: Mike Huckabee and Fox News anchor push bogus timeline on Russia hacks to blame Obama
- ‘Do they really need a wheelchair?’ Fox doctor complains Medicaid patients getting ‘excessive’ treatments
- Mike Pence's first major staff shakeup: Josh Pitcock out, Nick Ayers in as chief of staff
Everybody, please stop talking about Trump's misogyny. it's distracting the GOP from the hard work of denying healthcare to kids with cancer. - Jeff Tiedrich
Will The GOP Cap Damages From Medical Malpractice Lawsuits? Why Of Course.
The House passed legislation on Wednesday to limit damages from medical malpractice lawsuits as part of the GOP effort to reform the healthcare system.
Republicans passed the bill with few votes to spare in a 218-210 roll call vote. A total of 19 GOP lawmakers from both the centrist and most conservative wings of the party voted against the bill, as did all House Democrats.
The problem isn't Trump's Twitter. The problem is Trump's character. - Bill Kristol
It's tempting to believe that there would be outrage over Trump's misogynistic attack on Mika but then one remembers that his base voted for him after he boasted about physically assaulting multiple women. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Trump gets trolled — again — by Obama's White House photographer over 'respect for women'
- 'Obama Boulevard': Los Angeles to rename portion of Rodeo Road for 44th President
- House Democrats Demand Investigation of Jeff Sessions
I Wonder How Many Ethics Laws Trump Has Broken To Date?
The former top White House ethics lawyer from President Obama's White House accused President Trump on Wednesday of holding an "illegal" fundraiser at the Trump International Hotel in Washington.
BREAKING: Trump believes Obama is still hiding somewhere in White House. - Andy Borowitz
- A New Problem for Keystone XL: Oil Companies Don't Want It
- Senate Transportation Committee rejects Trump's plan to privatize air traffic control
- Blow to Murdoch's bid to take over Sky
- Greta Van Susteren Reveals On Twitter: 'I Am Out At MSNBC’
- Elon Musk has an ambitious plan to dig tunnels under Los Angeles
- The American South Will Bear the Worst of Climate Change's Costs
Trump has now spent more time talking about Mika Brzezinski's "low IQ and bleeding facelift" than defending us against Russian cyberwarfare. - Seth Abramson
I Love Colonial Williamsburg
Colonial Williamsburg announced Thursday it will outsource management of its commercial operations — including its real estate holdings, 19 retail stores and three golf courses.
A total of 333 employees, roughly 16 percent of the Foundation’s workforce, will be affected by the change — with 71 being laid off and the rest transitioned to other employers.