Warplanes from the U.S.-led coalition operating over Syrian government-controlled areas west of the Euphrates River will be tracked as potential targets, Russia's Defense Ministry said Monday, a day after the U.S. military shot down a Syrian air force jet.
Someone's going to jail in Russia investigation, but it won't be Trump. - Newt Gingrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam Trump
- ‘Trump is quietly starting a new war’: Rep. Chris Murphy sounds ‘red alert’ on US escalation in Syria
- Donald Trump’s senior adviser Jared Kushner to visit Middle East
- Car rams police vehicle on famed Paris avenue; attacker dies
- Finsbury Park terror attack: imam protected suspected attacker from a crowd – latest updates
- North Korea: Diplomatic delegation 'mugged' at JFK Airport
- Cuba rejects new US policy, saying pressure will not work
Vladimir Putin has offered asylum to former FBI Director James Comey. When she heard, Melania Trump said, “Hey, what about me?” - Conan O'Brien
More Refugees Than Ever
A new report has found that more people than ever before have become refugees or are internally displaced worldwide because of war, violence, and persecution.
Why Did The Navy Take An Hour To Report The Collision? Didn't They Call For Help?
Japan's coast guard is investigating why it took nearly an hour for a deadly collision between a U.S. Navy destroyer and a container ship to be reported.
Donald Trump tweeted: “They made up a phony collusion with the Russian story, found zero proof, so now they go with obstruction of justice on the phony story. Nice.” Donald Trump is the first president to make regular use of the sarcastic “nice,” isn’t he? You never heard FDR go, “This is a date which will live in infamy. Nice.” - James Corden
There is a suppression of information going on at this WH that would not be tolerated at a city council mtg or press conf with a state gov.- Jim Acosta, CNN
- Off-camera, no audio broadcast: White House keeps undermining press briefings
- Pro-Trump group runs racially charged ad misquoting Obama in Georgia
- Kellyanne Conway: Trump’s tweet confirming he’s being investigated was meant to be ‘ironic’
- Mike Huckabee: Trump ‘like a doctor with gruff bedside manner’ — but at least the patient isn’t dead
- Calling for civility, Ted Nugent explains why he once told Obama to 'suck on my machine gun.'
- Florida Dem party chair ranted about ‘these black lawmakers’ being ‘like children’
- Six People Have Resigned From Trump's HIV/AIDS Advisory Council Because He "Doesn't Care"
- GOP considers canceling August recess to salvage agenda
Trump's attorneys are all workin' "pro bono." They just don't know it yet. - Tea Pain
Republicans Hire Only The Best!
A data analytics contractor employed by the Republican National Committee (RNC) left databases containing information on nearly 200 million potential voters exposed to the internet without security, allowing anyone who knew where to look to download it without a password.
"We take full responsibility for this situation," said the contractor, Deep Root Analytics, in a statement.
So, no one knows about health care bill except the group of white men who crafted it and are keeping it a secret. Great country. Go USA. - Chelsea Handler
Mueller Has So Many Russian Connections To Follow, It'll Be Like Shooting Fish In A Barrel
Then-Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort met with a Ukrainian business associate who previously served in the Russian army last August, as speculation rose about Russian meddling in the U.S. presidential campaign
GOP Chairman Says The Shooting Will Help In The Election
The Republican Party chairman in Georgia's 11th Congressional District said that the shooting at a congressional baseball practice near Washington, D.C., will result in a GOP win in the state's special House election
Rock The Voter News
- Obama marks Father's Day: 'I'm most proud to be Sasha and Malia's dad."
- Jim Harbaugh wants Barack & Michelle Obama to serve as honorary captains for Michigan
- Michelle Obama lunches with 'Barefoot Contessa'
- Supreme Court sides with band The Slants in fight over disparaging trademarks
The real question is: Why is Donald Trump still tweeting about Hillary? Seriously, Donald Trump is that guy who swears he’s over his ex, but then spends the entire night telling you exactly how over her he is. - James Corden
The Hurricanes Are Coming! The Hurricanes Are Coming! Be Prepared This Season!
Two separate tropical storms are likely to form in Gulf of Mexico and in the Atlantic over the next couple of days, the National Hurricane Center said.
- Oil prices flat after weeks of steep declines
- Energy Secretary Rick Perry: Carbon dioxide is not ‘primary’ driver of climate change
- Supreme Court strikes down law banning use of Facebook by registered sex offenders
- Megyn Kelly's Alex Jones interview a ratings flop
President Trump will speak in Miami. He’ll be comfortable, because he still has strong support in Florida. Plus, he’s the state fruit. - Seth Myers
Elizabeth Warren Goes After Wells Fargo
Elizabeth Warren is so livid with Wells Fargo that she's demanding the government take the dramatic step of throwing out most of the board of directors.
Ikea recently announced that it will be launching a candle collection, because what goes together better than Ikea furniture and an open flame? - Seth Myers