On Sunday, Hillary Clinton had very public bout of illness. Her supporters and detractors were equally invested in her health and finding out ..
As fascinating as the pneumonia story is, it would be great if the media also covered the story of the disturbed man with narcissistic personality disorder trying to get his hands on the country's nuclear launch codes.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Kentucky gov: Patriots may need to shed blood to 'reclaim' US if Clinton wins
- Trump says he would shoot Iranian ships that accost American vessels
- Confusion over cease-fire as US walks back Kerry comments
- German authorities say they arrested 3 young Syrian nationals who they claim are ISIS members
- Swedish appeals court to rule on Julian Assange's case this week
"Donald Trump says stuff every day that used to be considered as disqualifying for being president." - President Barack Obama
Do You Think A Trump Supporter Set This Muslim Woman On Fire?
Police in New York City are searching for an assailant who set a Muslim woman on fire Saturday night, just hours before 15th anniversary memorial services for victims of the 9/11 attack began...
Will The DOJ Investigate The DON?
The Department of Justice (DOJ) should investigate bribery allegations against Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, Democrats charged Tuesday in a letter to the attorney general.
I like seeing guys who once called Bill Clinton "un-American" for avoiding Vietnam ask Mr. Trump how high they should jump. - John Fugelsang
- David Duke praises Pence for declining to call him 'deplorable'
- Trump insists his supporters aren't deplorable -- then his supporter sucker punches a protester
- Kellyanne Conway calls for less ‘medical reporting’ on Trump: ‘We all have a right to privacy’
- Trump campaign manager confronts CNN anchor: "Are you calling him a liar?"
- Ann Coulter: I "never really thought about" Trump until "magnificent Mexican rapist speech"
- Elijah Cummings reads Republicans the riot act for their trumped-up attacks against Clinton
- NCAA moves 'March Madness' basketball finals out of North Carolina over anti-trans law
I hear Hillary's health was so bad she authorized selling weapons to Iran then forgot about it. Oh wait that wasn't her. - John Fugelsang
Ohio University Wiped Clean Of Roger Ailes
Ohio University is wiping Roger Ailes’ name from its campus newsroom.
Amid growing pressure from student groups on campus, Ohio University president Roderick McDavis announced Monday that the school would be making some imminent changes to its newsroom.
NCAA Just Said No To NC
The North Carolina GOP blasted a decision by the NCAA on Monday to pull seven 2016-17 championship events from the state due to a law that prohibits transgender individuals from using public bathrooms that align with their gender identity.
Trump needs to explain why Obama's birth certificate was more important for voters to see than his tax returns. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Lists His Accomplishments At Clinton Rally: 'Thanks, Obama'
- Clinton's lead over Trump narrows significantly in new national poll
- Bill Maher: I’d vote for ‘Dead Hillary’ over Trump
- Bill Clinton: Hillary is doing fine, got dehydrated after working like a demon
- ‘Concussion’ pathologist says Clinton may have been poisoned
I Hope Hillary Gives Them Pneumonia
Republicans furious with the FBI for not recommending criminal charges against Hillary Clinton over her use of a private email server are scheduled to question Obama administration officials at the second in a series of hearings targeting the Democratic presidential nominee.
"You can take away these Donald Trump ratings when you pry them from our cold dead hands" - your media - John Fugelsang
- US oil settles at $44.90 a barrel, down $1.39, or 3%
- Protesters slam North Dakota pipeline but company 'committed'
- Roger Ailes Puts Two New York Homes on the Market
Trump needs to answer some basic questions. How much do you want to cut your taxes? Is the president a citizen? Do you sleep in those suits? - LOLGOP
|Editor note: This isn't true.|
Legal Experts School GOP Texan
In a Monday letter to Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX), climate change denier and chair of the House Science Committee, several constitutional experts argued that the committee should not have issued subpoenas to environmental groups as part of its probe into state investigations of Exxon.