Sean Penn says he has "nothin' to hide" about his interview with El Chapo
Almost as soon as Rolling Stone’s first scoop of the year, an interview with the Sinaloa Cartel's bloody kingpin known as "El Chapo," was published late Saturday night, the critiques began rolling in.
Mexico said Sean Penn's interview with El Chapo led to his arrest. Big deal. Trump would get El Chapo to build a wall & make him pay for it, with tunnels and all!
ISIS chief abruptly cancels meeting with Sean Penn. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Televangelist Jim Bakker: Extreme weather patterns are the ‘spirit of ISIS’ in America
- Syrian refugee and Muslim Iraq war veteran both invited to Obama's State of Union address
- Angry mob brutally attacks several migrants in Cologne: German police
- Gun deaths outpace car crash fatalities in 21 states
- Pressure grows on Oregon militia as former Bundy backers call for retreat
Clearly you're freer in Mogadishu than Copenhagen because there are more guns and fewer regulations.- LOLGOP
Rubio To Skip Classified Hearing For Fundraiser! Why Of Course He Did!
Marco Rubio is scheduled to attend a fundraiser in the Florida Keys Monday night one hour into a classified hearing on North Korea's recent missile test as the Florida senator continues to face criticism about his attendance record.
When Trump says “America’s gotten soft” the reply should always be, “So Donald, how many mani-pedis have you gotten in your private jet?” - Erik Bransteen
- Donald Trump complains "football has become soft" like America (VIDEO)
- Trump: Hillary 'enabler' for Bill Clinton's infidelity
- Report: Staffers At Ben Carson Super PAC In New Hampshire Quit To Back Cruz
- Ted Cruz to skip Obama’s final State of the Union address
- Christie Defends Maine Gov. LePage: 'He's A Good Man And He's Apologized' (VIDEO)
- Marco Rubio: Obama Would Take Away Americans' Guns 'If He Could' (VIDEO)
- Arizona GOP senator wants 20-foot ‘video-free’ zone around police activity
The only thing about Ted Cruz and citizenship we should be discussing is how he's against it for everyone but himself.- LOLGOP
No Birthers In Senate? Where Did They GO?
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said the Senate will not weigh in on the constitutionality of Sen. Ted Cruz's (R-TX) presidential run during an interview with ABC's "This Week" on Sunday.
Birtherism is the plague and Republicans won't wash their hands. - LOLGOP
Unicorns, sea monsters, elves. Three things you're more likely to find than a "good" Republican. - Kona Lowell
Another Reason Why An Abortion Should Be Between A Woman And Her Doctor Only
Doctors must send ultrasound images of women seeking abortions to state officials under a newly enacted law in North Carolina.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama will take a victory lap in his last State of the Union to contrast GOP's unrelenting 'doom and gloom'
- Bernie Sanders has a 11-point advantage over Hillary Clinton among voters under 35
- White House says El Chapo's boast to Sean Penn is 'maddening'
- FBI expanding investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email use: report
- Top Clinton aide warns Sanders not bring up Bill Clinton's past infidelities
An autograph expert said that Hillary Clinton's autograph is the most valuable of all the candidates. For instance, a Hillary Clinton-signed hat is worth about $1500 dollars, while a Jeb Bush-signed hat is worth...whatever the hat cost originally, minus a few bucks for the Jeb Bush signature.- Jimmy Fallon
Both Parties Hit Near Historic Lows
The percentages of everyday Americans describing themselves as “Democrat” or “Republican” are near historic lows for both political parties, according to a new poll.
Roughly 29 percent of respondents in a Gallup survey released Monday identify as Democrats,
"We can't believe Trump is doing so well when he hasn't run any TV ads," said the TV media during its 24/7 Trump coverage.- caligirl tweet
- Bank of America: Rail Traffic Is Saying Something Worrying About the U.S. Economy
- Conservative Supreme Court justices appear ready to strike a huge blow to public sector unions
- As China Dumps Treasuries, World Sees No Better Place for Refuge
- Ricky Gervais rips Sean Penn, Caitlyn Jenner and NBC in scorching 2016 Golden Globes monologue
Obama's job-killing policies a complete failure, reports Fox News, as US posts best 2 years of job growth since the '90s. - The Daily Edge
Down and Down It Goes, Where It Stops Nobody Knows
A brutal new year selloff in oil markets quickened on Monday, with prices plunging 6 percent to new 12-year lows as further ructions in the Chinese stock market threatened to knock crude as low as $20 a barrel.
David Bowie was 69. Donald Trump is still 69.
Think about that when you consider the range of things you can do with this life.- LOLGOP
“Don’t you love the Oxford Dictionary? When I first read it, I thought it was a really really long poem about everything.” ― David Bowie