The Benghazi Republican Panel gave Hillary the best 11 hour TV ad spot for president. Hillary thanks you.
If you only watch Fox you probably expected Hillary to go down like Nixon yesterday just like you probably thought Romney was going to win.- Gabriel Sherman
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- ‘Brain zapping’: Veterans say experimental PTSD treatment has changed their lives
- Soldier Killed in Iraq Raid Belonged to Delta Force
- Kurds say joint raid with U.S. in Iraq aimed to free their fighters
- Israeli-Palestinian clashes break out during 'Day of Rage'
We Need A War On Hurricanes: Cat 5 Hitting Mexico Now
Hurricane Patricia, which is now rated Category 5 and the strongest hurricane ever recorded in the Western Hemisphere, continues tracking towards the coast of Mexico with landfall forecast on the central coast of Jalisco between 4:00 and 6:00pm, where its effects could be catastrophic.
I apologize for the intern who tweeted that Trey Gowdy is French for "very sweaty." He has been fired.- Donald J. Drumpf
- Iowa Poll: Carson surges to 9-point lead; Trump slides
- Ryan pledges 'clean slate' as he seeks job of House Speaker
- Fox News terrorism analyst Wayne Simmons pleads not guilty to CIA fraud charges
- Boehner Appoints 4 Men, 4 Women To Panel Investigating Planned Parenthood
FUN FAX: Hillary Clinton spent more time on Capitol Hill yesterday than Marco Rubio has during his entire career.- LOLGOP
Jeb! Cuts! Salaries!
Jeb Bush, once a front-runner for the Republican presidential nomination, is implementing an across-the-board pay cut for his struggling campaign as he attempts to regain traction just 100 days before the party’s first nominating contest.
Jeb Bush cuts campaign staff and payroll 40%. Yet more victims of the Obama economy. Impeach!- Tea Party Cat
I never want to see Trey Gowdy again but any kid dressed as him for Halloween gets the King Size Snickers bar.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
“For months, my campaign has been rocked by difficulties and doubts,” she told the Benghazi committee. “Yesterday, with your help, all of that changed.”- Andy Borowitz
"Wall Street should not believe that they can get blood from a stone." -Bernie Sanders On Puerto Rico Crisis
- Oil down as dollar offsets China move
- Lumber Liquidators pleads guilty to environmental crimes
- Drug firm offers $1 version of $750 Turing pill
You shouldn't be legally allowed to own a personal computer if your general worldview predates the concept of the personal computer.- Josh Gondleman
GOP Shifts Focus From Benghazi Fiasco To Repeal Obamacare, Again.
House Republicans voted Friday to repeal Obamacare’s core provisions and strip federal funds from Planned Parenthood, using an expedited process designed to send those proposals to President Barack Obama’s desk for the first time.
- Bridge in Ohio capital is infested with thousands of spiders
- 50 pounds of pot shipped to wrong address
- Texas town tries to corral emus on the loose
- Alaska driver heading to work strikes 300-pound seal on road
- Idaho agency finds historic footage of parachuting beavers
Time To Deflate Photo