House GOP wants to spend $3.3M on Benghazi probe
House Republicans have called for spending up to $3.3 million this year on the special select committee tasked with investigating the deadly 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya.
The GOP's latest Benghazi hearing will cost $3 million, which is pretty cheap for a daily Fox News show.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Islamic state claims Baghdad bombs; parliament to meet on Sunday
- U.S. urges countries to combat foreign fighters going to Syria
- Islamist terror threat to west blown out of proportion - former MI6 chief
- Israel bombards Gaza after surge in rocket fire
- Florida teenager at center of escalating Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- White House Urges Calm in Afghanistan Election
SCOTUS' Pandora's Box Is Exploding
If corporations are people with religious rights, why aren’t Guantanamo Bay detainees?
That’s the central premise of a new lawsuit, filed on behalf of two Guantanamo Bay detainees last week.
“If, under our law, Hobby Lobby is a ‘person’ with a right to religious freedom, surely Gitmo detainees are people too,” Cori Crider, the detainees’ lawyer said in a statement.
Keep your filthy hands off my guns while I decide what you can & can't do with your uterus. - Sarah Silverman
War On Obama Continues...
Sarah Palin on Tuesday joined a growing chorus of Republicans calling for the impeachment of President Obama, writing in a Breitbart op-ed that the influx of young illegal immigrants over the southern border "is the last straw that makes the battered wife say, 'no mas.' "
I STAND WITH SARAH PALIN. IT'S TIME TO IMPEACH OBAMA AND I BELIEVE IMPEACH IS FRENCH FOR DEPORT. - LOLGOP
- Was Cuba Behind Daily Caller's Debunked Menendez-Prostitute Story?
- Cleveland chosen to host 2016 Republican National Convention
- NC housing official won’t resign over pro-Confederate, anti-black Facebook posts
- Kentucky GOP lawmaker defends coal: ‘We all agree’ Mars is the same temperature as Earth
- Murrieta protesters: Immigrant ‘invasion’ turning US into ‘a third world country’
The Daily Caller being duped by the Cuban government is actually the most Latino outreach Republicans have done in years.- LOLGOP
Cruzin' To Mississippi
Sen. Ted Cruz has jumped into Mississippi’s political drama, a sign that the deepening dispute over the state’s Republican Senate primary runoff is seeping into the national GOP.
Christie snubbed Sandy Hook families, defunded Planned Parenthood & robbed pensions or, as the GOP calls it, he's moving to the center.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
My favorite part of the bible is the part where Jesus sends the scared Guatemalan and Honduran children back to Mexico.- Nick Baumann
Obama Wants To Stamp Refugee Children: "ReturnTo Sender"
Mr. Obama is under intense pressure from Republicans to show that he is cracking down on the new wave of illegal immigration. The White House has said it intends to ask Congress for more money to more efficiently return the children to their countries. The administration has also said it wants Congress to give officials more authorities to process the children faster.
If you're against sex ed, birth control coverage & health care for all, you're not against abortion. You're against women not being pregnant. - LOLGOP
Meanwhile, Back In Nicargua
A Nicaraguan committee approved a proposed route on Monday for a $40 billion shipping channel across the Central American country that would compete with the Panama Canal.
- Concern Over 'Severe' Pullback Send U.S. Stocks Tumbling
- Vatican Bank Gets New Management and Marching Orders From the Pope
- Two in five U.S. homes have only cellphones: survey
- Verizon: U.S. government made 150,000 customer info requests in 2014
Migrant Worker Abuse In Maine
Two Maine companies and a labor recruiter are being sued for allegedly mistreating Haitian migrant workers during the state's wild blueberry harvest in 2008.
A simple way to end all of our deficit worries: Stop paying the rich to be rich.- LOLGOP
We need to face the fact that the 2008 GOP nominee for vice president may not be qualified to serve on The View.- LOLGOP
Pink Floyd announced their first new album in 20 years now that Obama has legalized pot everywhere.- Top Conservative Cat
Please Support My Work
- South Dakota man chokes to death during hot dog eating contest
- Dude Who Fell Asleep During Yankees Game Suing MLB, ESPN For $10 Million
- Two dozen rescued after being stranded on California roller coaster
- Police: Fugitive caught after posing for newspaper
- Oregon man impersonates deputy while on test drive
Time To Deflate Photo
Machu Picchu, Peru.
Peace and beauty.