NRA slams ‘downright scary’ Open Carry Texas gun lovers: They ‘crossed the line’
The nation’s staunchest defender of the Second Amendment has told gun activists in Texas who insist on carrying assault-style rifles in public places to knock it off.
Hi, we're the NRA. We spend millions to make it easy for criminals and deranged people to get guns. Which is why you should arm yourself. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- U.N.: Iraq Violence Killed 799 People In May
- Israel hits back after fire from Gaza, Syria
- Susan Rice responds to political debate over negotiations for soldier's release
- Warplane targets Islamist base, hits university in Libya's Benghazi
- Afghans upset U.S. released Taliban detainees to free U.S. soldier
- New research links Iraq dust to ill soldiers
- MN man pulls shotgun on neighbor teaching daughter to ride bike: ‘I should have shot him’
The FBI has issued a nationwide alert to law enforcement agencies about a San Francisco social media consultant they consider armed and dangerous who is wanted on suspicion of possessing explosives.
It's immoral to negotiate with the enemy for prisoner release if you're not also illegally selling them weapons.- John Fugelsang
- Ted Cruz wins presidential straw poll at Republican Leadership Conference
- Priebus: Book, Benghazi politics help Clinton make money
- Effigy of President Obama found hanging from Missouri bridge
- Operation American Spring returns, gathering in the tens to yell ‘Benghazi’ at the White House
- Sarah Palin Fires Back At Infringement Lawsuit — I Don't Care About Your ...
SCOTUS Just Shot The Messenger
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday declined to weigh whether journalists have special free speech protections that allow them to avoid being forced to testify in government leak cases.
CLICK HERE FOR THE CHARMED TIME
REMINDER: One day's weather disproves climate change the same way a bad poll proves that Mitt Romney is actually the president.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama: Power Plant Rule Will Shrink Power Prices
- Jim Webb weighs in on his political future
- Use of word ‘God’ survives two recent court challenges
Jesus never called the poor 'lazy,' fought for tax cuts for the wealthiest Nazarenes or asked a leper for a copay. - John Fugelsang
Have They No Shame?
One failed GOP candidate will do just about anything to win in Arizona's heavily Hispanic 7th congressional district -- including switching parties and legally changing his name to that of Hispanic labor and civil rights icon Cesar Chavez.
An AllHatNoCattle Viewer Wrote A Book
Click here for THE LIFE PLAN by Holden Voltaire on AMAZON
If Greg Abbott gets to call Wendy Davis "Abortion Barbie" perhaps he needs to be called "Coat Hanger Ken." - John Fugelsang
- Oil up to near $103 on China manufacturing boost
- Cash Deals for Homes Reach Record With Boomers Retiring
- Key Details of EPA Carbon Emissions Proposal
- Fed hires official to oversee AIG, Prudential
The skull of a Civil War soldier and military relics found near the Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, battlefield are scheduled to be sold at auction on Tuesday, to the dismay of some historians.
President Obama had lunch today with Hillary Clinton. Hillary told the president, "After phoning my top advisers, I think I'll run for office." And the president said, "I know. I listened in."- Craig Ferguson
- NJ diocese: We’re not liable, because molesting boys not part of priest’s official duties
- Artifacts Ahoy! Old Cannon, Saddam's Gold AK-47 Among Naval Treasures
- Teacher doesn’t hang up phone properly, accidentally leaves mean message about student on student’s mother’s phone
- Puppy drives car into Massachusetts pond, owner says
Time To Deflate
In Mexico, deCaires Taylor has erected a collection of sculptures that will allow visitors to enjoy swimming around the coral reef in Cancun. The ocean floor has life-sized sculptures of real folk from the surrounding towns.