Glenn Beck airs ‘rape’ comedy skit to mock sexual assaults in response to Calif. shootings
Glenn Beck’s The Blaze network recently created a comedy skit to illustrate a theory that women are not raped as often as studies have shown.
Just days after California shooter Elliot Rodger used his hatred of women as an excuse to kill six people, Glenn Beck presented a pre-recorded segment where co-host Stu Burguiere tries to prove that one and five women have not been victims of sexual assault.
Pat Robertson says husbands who do dishes should be rewarded by their wives with sex: "With each dish he’s saying, ‘I love you,’” and if you understood that and you say, ‘Darling, I got a treat for you … wait ’til we get behind closed doors and you’ll see the treat I have for you’ then, presumably, good things will happen."
I can't help what wondering what treat men are supposed to get for vacuuming. - Mad Kane
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Obama pledges aid to Syria opposition groups
- Ukraine sees Russia as source of insurgent threat
- Libya in standoff as acting premier refuses to yield power
- UN warns against new European, Arab extremist networks
- 4 Kidnapped Nigerian Girls Escape Boko Haram Captors
- Obama's speech gets mixed response overseas
The War On Clean Air
This summer is likely to see a series of attacks by industry opponents of a U.S. plan to curb carbon emissions from power plants in a bid to stir voter anger ahead of elections in November, when voters in states such as Kentucky and West Virginia may determine whether Democrats keep control of the Senate.
On Monday, the Environmental Protection Agency is expected to propose new rules to crack down on power plant emissions, part of President Barack Obama's efforts to combat global climate change.
SO: 83 gun deaths a day and a sexual assault every 2 minutes in America don't require any legislation. But birth control coverage does? - LOLGOP
“Republicans have pounced. They’re outraged. They say, 'How dare you lie about caring for the people who got hurt in the war we lied them into?'” – Bill Maher
- Sterling says NBA ban, forced sale is illegal: LA Times
- ‘Cliven Bundy Is My Hero,’ Says Nevada Congressional Candidate
- Gay marriage opponent asks Supreme Court to suspend Oregon ruling
- GOP Senate candidate attacks Supreme Court for preventing teachers from praying in school
- Santa Barbara shooting was an anti-MRA gun grabbing false flag because, of course, why not?
- Dr. Ben Carson on gun rights: ‘Some weapons probably not appropriate… like tanks’
- Republicans In Free Fall as 67% of Voters Disapprove of Karl Rove’s Hillary Clinton Smear
- Donald Trump: President Obama Pretended To Be Kenyan
Don’t make me go back to my old title...I had a show called “Politically Incorrect,” because, back then, political correctness had gotten so out of hand – I mean, blacks became “African Americans,” Mexicans became “Latinos” and Indians became casino owners. Broken homes became “dysfunctional families.” Crazy people became “Fox News reporters.” - Bill Maher
I think Trump "pretends" to have a brain, that's the real reason for the comb over. ~ Marian Fisher
For the first time in 40 years, people attending Oktoberfest at the Snowbird Ski Resort may have to go without beer if the state of Utah has its way.
Whenever I meet Fox viewers, I say, "Look, ObamaCare isn't perfect but it did get Jay Leno canceled" and they cry.- LOLGOP
More False Hope?
After a mass shooting in California on Friday, House Democrats plan to press for action on gun control measures this week.
The no. 2 House Democrat told reporters that he and other Democrats are discussing whether to push for an amendment to a spending bill that would beef up background checks for those purchasing guns.
Rock The Voter News
- Waves of immigrant minors present crisis for Obama, Congress
- Obama calls report on veteran care delays 'extremely troubling': White House
- Top senator says cost-cutting culture fueled veterans scandal
Meanwhile, Back At The North And South Poles
Big ocean waves whipped up by storms hundreds or even thousands of miles away from Earth’s poles could play a bigger role in breaking up polar sea ice and thus contributing to its melt more than had been thought, a new study suggests.
Maya Angelou, Our National Treasure Died Today
I was scouring Yahoo news this morning looking for material for ahnc, when I read of Maya Angelou's death. I reluctantly clicked on the comments, knowing that I would get incensed by the hateful comments. I did.
I took 2 screenshots of my comments and some of the responses. I was surprised to learn that Yahoo will not post the words, Ku Klux Klan or KKK, as shown in the 2nd graphic below. I was not surprised at the racists comments, and the ones below were tame.
- Deadly pig virus re-infects U.S. farm, fuels supply fears
- Judge who ended probe of Koch activities in WI regularly attends Koch-funded junkets
- AG to appeal ruling that overturned Alabama Accountability Act
Bartenders at Scruffy Duffies in Plano, Texas refused to take down a handwritten sign that made light of domestic violence after a customer requested it be removed.
The sign read, “I like my beer like I like my violence. Domestic.”
Nothing pisses off Republicans like ending their wars, cutting their deficits and reversing their layoff crises. - LOLGOP
- 'The Onion' Weighs In On UCSB Shooting With Haunting Headline
- Florida Officer's Key Ring Causes AR-15 To Accidentally Discharge
- California Assembly passes bill mandating porn film condoms
- Woman claims liposuction helped restore her eyesight
- Nebraska woman wolfs down 2 4½-pound steaks
Time To Deflate Photo