Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Ay yi yi


My ac messed up this morning. Just shoot me. It gave an error reading that the voltage wasn't correct. So my neighbor, an electrician checked the circuit breaker and electric cable. They were OK but he said it might need a higher voltage cable. My ac guy came by and agreed. He checked further and found the surge protector failed and I need a new one. So at this moment Mama Toro is out buying the supplies needed. The ac guy will be back tomorrow morning. Sigh.  And it was hot and humid,  I melted into a puddle unable to post ahnc. 


BUT I do have some memes.. Now that he has cut off the media from airing his grievances everyday. We can breathe. Sorta.








































See you tomorrow!!

Thank you for your patience.



1 comment:

  1. Deep breaths, deep breaths, stay calm, this too shall pass. If not, just grab a pillow and scream. This helps❤️.

    ReplyDelete