I don't know where to start. Power outage again and the ac died. I haven't cried, yet.
Also received an email this morning from the US Embassy saying my passport photo had been rejected, again. SO, I went and got a new photo then went to the post office and mailed it to the embassy. Fingers crossed. By the way, both rejected photos were just fine. No shadows, white background, check, for the 3rd time. These delays by the passport photo rules have caused my other pension to be on hold until I get a new passport for identification verification.
THEN, when I returned home, the heat slayed me and Taco. I cannot function sweating profusely. I just can't. I must wait till my next ss check in October to buy a new ac.
Tomorrow is my 77th birthday and thinking about celebrating it without ac is OK. I'll just buy bags of ice and sit on them!
Hey, I'm glad to be alive at this age!!! Thrilled, in fact.
BUT THIS HEAT IS KILLER! I started writing this when the temperature dropped to 99 degrees. it has now dropped to 97 degrees as I wrap up this notice. Yee Haw!
I will return when I get ac.
Hugs,
Lisa
Happy Birthday Eve!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Ceiling fans help. Hope 3rd time with the photo is a charm.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know it got that hot there!
ReplyDeleteHey do whatever you need to do to be safe! Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteLisa
ReplyDeleteFor what it's worth
Ice Tea
Shade
Least amount of Clothing
Not extremely short term but adding a geothermal part to the cooling effort over time?
ReplyDeleteTry giving the servants larger palm leaves.
ReplyDeleteI find a wet towel helpful.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for this birthday and many more.
ReplyDeletehappy birthday hugs, Lisa. you are so cool. please keep writing, we need you more than ever.
ReplyDeleteHappy bthuthidaye as Pooh might have said, Lisa. Keep on blogging, I,5 years your senior, enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteWe'll wait here in the AC.😁
ReplyDeleteHurry back, but stay cool first.
Wish I could send you an AC! Will miss you until October. Meanwhile think about the Arctic every chance you get - envisioning ice and snow really helps. Btw, you’re just a kid - Happy Happy Birthday!🎂🎉⛄️
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!!
ReplyDeleteHow much is the new AC???
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy birthday! This page is the highlight of my day and you're responsible for that! Thank you and cheers!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Lisa!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Lisa!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday and hope you and Taco can become more comfortable soon.
ReplyDeleteWe just love your blog!
Happy Birthday!! Enjoy many more!
ReplyDelete