Suspicious letters have been reported at election offices this week in Oregon, Washington, California, Nevada and Georgia.
Fentanyl was found in four of the letters, according to a statement from the FBI and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, per The Associated Press.
BREAKING NEWS: ENVELOPES FILLED WITH MYSTERIOUS WHITE POWDER DELIVERED TO DONALD TRUMP JR. - Liam Nissan
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 'Far too many Palestinians have been killed,' Blinken says; Gaza health ministry says hospitals hit in strikes
- UN mourns record death toll in war with over 100 employees killed in Gaza
- UN chief says Gaza deaths show something 'wrong' with Israel tactics
- 750+ Journalists Sign Letter Condemning 'Israel's Killing of Journalists in Gaza'
- Journalists Occupy New York Times Building in Protest of Newspaper's Gaza Coverage: 'There is Blood on the Hands' of the Editorial Board
- Screw Him’: Congressional Democrat Loses It on Tuberville for Blocking Military Nominations
- AOC and MTG Join Forces to Fight Julian Assange's Extradition to U.S.
A Proud Boy just got 15-years…he was crying as he was led away. - Mark Mason
Tomorrow is Veteran's Day. Thank you for your service!
Now, The GOP Wants To Impeach Homeland Security Secretary. Geez Louise.
At last count, the House Republicans’ impeachment list included President Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, six Cabinet secretaries, the director of the FBI, and a federal prosecutor some conservatives don’t like. But there’s one figure in particular the party has focused on for quite a while.
Poll: Republicans Think Biden Too Old to Violently Overthrow Democracy. - Andy Borowitz
- 'I Say Go Down And Indict Them!' Trump Says He Can Sic DOJ on His Opponents If He Wins In New Interview
- Judge Demands Apology After Trump Lawyer Suggests Prosecutor Should Work for Vladimir Putin Because ‘That’s Where He Belongs’
- Judge denies Trump bid to delay classified documents trial
- Trump defends family separation policy in new interview
- Kinzinger says he would support Christie above other GOP candidates
- 'I'd Much Rather Be a Republican': CNN's Data Guru Breaks Down Grim 2024 Senate Map for Democrats
- 'Why Did You Go After Her Family?' Fox Host Grills Ramaswamy For Personal Attacks on Nikki Haley
- Kevin McCarthy NUKES House Republicans Who Voted to Oust Him to CNN’s Manu Raju
- New York Times Devotes Column to the Trumps' Courtroom Attire: 'Gentle, Pulled-Together Professionalism and Good Will'
Republicans aren't going to cut Social Security. They're just going to raise the retirement age to death. - Middle Age Riot
Will Canada Pay For The Wall?
Among the wild statements made by presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy during Wednesday’s GOP debate was the proposal to build a wall not on just the southern border of the United States, but the northern one it shares with Canada. And some Canadian experts are calling it “ludicrous,” “completely nuts,” and a whole host of other things.
Rock The Voter News
- Biden trolls Trump after election night victories: ‘We haven’t stopped winning’
- Harris, Clyburn heading to South Carolina to file Biden paperwork for primary
- Emotional clashes over Israel torment House Democrats: ‘It’s hell’
- Supporters try to rekindle Puerto Rico status change
- Manchin won’t run for reelection in 2024
Don't worry, West Virginia. Joe Manchin will still be watching your struggle from his houseboat. - John Collins
Florida Determined To Disenfranchise College Students Of Color
The Florida Board of Governors voted late Wednesday to keep public universities from using government funds for diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) initiatives.
🎵 Come and listen to a story ‘bout a man named Joe.
Rich mountaineer made his fortune out of coal.
Then one day came the No Labels shills.
So he flipped ‘em the bird up on Capitol Hill. Congress, that is.
Millionaires. Podcast stars. Yachts with swimmin’ pools. 🎵 - Scott Linnen
Joe Manchin?Jill Stein?Cornel West?RFK Jr.?Dean Phillips?Marianne Williamson?Hell No.We’re ridin’ with Biden. - USA Singers
- Apple settling claims it illegally favored immigrant workers in hiring practices for $25M
- Honda to increase pay for US autoworkers following UAW strike
- Federal regulators take a bite out of meat monopolies
- 'Just Close the F*cking Door': Mild-Mannered Fed Chair Drops F-Bomb When Protestors Interrupt Him
Has anyone considered desalinating MAGA tears and using them to refill Lake Mead? - Angry Staffer
This Is Not Kosher
People in Mississippi's largest county are demanding answers about why some polling places ran out of ballots and voters had to wait for them to be replenished on the day the state was deciding its most competitive governor's race in a generation.
It's unclear how many people left without voting, and activists and local leaders say election officials' failure is shocking, especially in a state where civil rights leaders were beaten or killed in the 1960s and earlier to secure voting rights for Black residents.
Before the internet, I thought ignorance was the lack of access to information. Well, I quess it wasn't that. - Bob Golen