Elon Musk on Monday boosted the dangerous, years-old “Pizzagate” conspiracy theory in a post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, just days after being roundly criticized and facing an advertiser exodus following his embrace of an antisemitic conspiracy theory.
In case anyone thinks Elmo doesn’t know what he’s doing, two years ago his PayPal Mafia collaborator Peter Thiel said he would “take QAnon and Pizzagate conspiracy theories any day over a Ministry of Truth.”This is psychological warfare by billionaires & the Kremlin. - Jim Stewartson
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- ‘Leftist Sons Of B*tches, Be Afraid!’ Trump, Tucker Carlson, Marjorie Taylor Greene, & Online Conservatives Celebrate Argentina’s New Far-Right President
- Lawyer Touted as Trump’s Next Attorney General Threatens to Arrest and ‘Deport’ MSNBC Host in Bigoted Screed
- 'You're the fascists': Steve Bannon warns fans of comparison to Germans voting for Hitler
- 'New Yorker' Writer Missing After Reportedly Being Taken by Israeli Forces
- Netanyahu convenes government ahead of possible hostage release
President Biden on hostages: "We are now very close, very close. We could bring some of these hostages home very soon, But I don't want to get into the details of things because nothing is done until it’s done." He adds: "Things are looking good at the moment."
Donald trump tried to overthrow the government, stole thousands of classified documents, was impeached twice, and faces four indictments for 91 felony counts. Yet MSNBC and CNN keep harping on Biden’s age rather than the fact that his republican opponent is a goddamn criminal. - aintscarylarry
Texas Attorney General Teams Up With Musk
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced his office is opening an investigation into the liberal news outlet Media Matters, the same day the liberal news website was sued for defamation by Elon Musk.
I don’t use X anymore because it’s run by a neo Fascist but wanted to stop in for a reminder that Elon Musk’s father sired two children with his own step daughter because much like Trump he comes from a long line of genetically inferior miscreants. Pure Trash. - Noel Casler
New From Tesla: The Cyberschmuck!
- Top Newsmax Exec Remains in Place Despite Multiple Sexual Harassment Complaints
- Fox News Re-Hires Editor Who Oversaw Infamous Seth Rich Report
- Trump, Mike Johnson meet at Mar-a-Lago
- Mike Lindell Dons Literal Tin Foil Hat While Talking About Voting Machine Trial
- S.E. Cupp Mocks Trump's Glowing Doctor's Letter: 'That Was Propaganda'
- Matt Gaetz's Approval Rating in Florida a Disastrous 21% as He Mulls Gubernatorial Run
- Ron DeSantis says Donald Trump is too old to be president: 'Father Time is undefeated'
- DeSantis: Joe Biden would beat Donald Trump in 2024
When Steve Scalise was shot, Capitol police officer Crystal Griner, a Black lesbian, took fire and was shot, her leg shattered, pulling him off the field. But Griner saved Scalise's life. To repay her, Scalise voted against the #EqualityAct TWICE. That's who he is. - Victoria Brownworth
Trump Is a Suing Machine!
Donald Trump is still very angry over the erroneous reporting about the financial losses at his Twitter clone, Truth Social, and in a new lawsuit filed Monday, the ex-president claimed that the reports were actually a vast media conspiracy involving “no less than 20 major media outlets.”
Last Christmas I bought a Russian advent calendar.Every time I opened one of the windows an oligarch fell out. - RCDeWinter
Rock The Voter News
- President Joe Biden orders US flags lowered in memory of Rosalyn Carter
- Polling shows a huge age gap divides the Democratic Party on Israel
- Democrats supporting Israel oppose Bernie Sanders’ plan for conditional aid
- E. Jean Carroll asks judge to rule Trump can't claim he's innocent of sexual assault
“My door is completely shut to voting for Donald Trump….I think everybody should vote for Joe Biden if they want our democracy to survive."-Cassidy Hutchinson, former Trump White House aide
Will There Be Two Forms of Justice?
Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis (D) and lawyers for a defendant in the Georgia racketeering case involving former President Trump will face off in court Tuesday as the state’s top prosecutor seeks to revoke Harrison Floyd’s bond over incendiary social media posts.
If you don't like men who-support assault weapons bans-make secret deals w/Iran-grow the fed govt by 1000s of jobs-sign liberal abortion laws-ban torture-promote open borders-give Amnesty to millions of undocumented ppl...then it's time to stop worshiping Ronald Reagan. - John Fugelsang
World’s richest 1% pollute more than the poorest two-thirds, Oxfam says
The Bully Billionaire Gets Sued
Ben Brody, a 22-year-old recent college graduate who is suing Twitter owner Elon Musk, told CNN that the billionaire ruined his life after Musk amplified a conspiracy theory which alleged Brody was part of a false flag event.
Exhausted Biden Finally Concedes 2020 Election To Trump. - The Onion
Thank you to everyone!