Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton on Saturday was acquitted in his state Senate impeachment trial, an outcome that laid bare the fierce divides within the Republican Party that controls all levers of government there.
Criminals Flood Into Texas After Learning How Easy It Is to Get Acquitted. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Biden: Americans released from Iran endured ‘agony, uncertainty, and suffering’
- Trump Lashes Out at ‘Liberal Jews Who Voted to Destroy America’ by Not Supporting Him
- 'That is a High Crime!!' Stephen Miller Rages On Fox That Biden Should Be Impeached for 'Human Trafficking'
- 8 in 10 back federal law blocking domestic abusers from buying guns: poll
Let's all thank Hunter Biden for proving our rightwing friends demand limitations on our 2nd Amendment rights. - John Fugelsang
President DeSantis Will Wear His White Boots When He Invites Putin To The Oval Office
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) defended former President Trump’s policy on Russia on Sunday, after praise from Russian President Vladimir Putin spurred criticism from others in the GOP.
No one cares if you read the Bible.Just stop reading it to the rest of us. - John Collins
- Fox News Completely Buries Lauren Boebert's Caught-On-Camera Heavy-Petting Session at Beetlejuice
- House Republican Tells Fox News There's 'Little to No Evidence' Supporting Key Theory Behind Biden Impeachment
- 'I've Seen Enough': Conservative Radio Host Distances Himself From Trump Over Recent Stances On Abortion and Trans Rights
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Demanded 'Etiquette And Respect’ And You Know What Happened
- Mike Pence Snaps at Mitt Romney For Bashing His ‘Ungodly’ Behavior as Trump’s VP: He ‘Has No Idea What I Was Doing’
- Kristen Welker Criticized for Lie-Filled Trump Interview in ‘Meet the Press’ Debut: ‘Horrible Way to Start Her Tenure’
The only person who should be interviewing Donald Trump is the prison psychologist.
If only the surveillance cameras inside the federal prison where Jeffrey Epstein was being held were as technologically advanced as the ones at the Denver Center for Performing Arts presentation of Beetlejuice. - Matt Oswalt
The only difference between me and Lauren Boebertis that I’m not a member of Congress.- Stormy Daniels
It Looks As Though Indiana Is Going Full Steam Ahead For The Anti-Abortion Vote.
Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita (R) has filed a lawsuit against the health system where a 10-year-old Ohio girl received abortion services last year after being denied in her home state, alleging the institution failed to enforce HIPAA.
It's absolutely hilarious watching all these basement dwelling MAGA incels white knighting for Lauren Boebert as if she'd date them or something. - Liam Nissan
Rock The Voter News
- Joe Biden's taking on insurers to address America's mental health crisis
- House Democrats press for cameras in federal courts, as Trump trials and Supreme Court session loom
- Nancy Pelosi Bristles at Comparisons Between Biden Impeachment Inquiry and Trump's: 'Almost Silly Except That It's So Serious'
Donald Trump is incoherent and we’re supposed to question Joe Biden’s mental acuity? What a joke. - genz4biden
Hunter the Hunted, Has Had Quite Enough!
Hunter Biden filed a lawsuit against the Internal Revenue Service on Monday, claiming that his privacy rights were violated when two agency whistleblowers raised concerns about the investigation into his taxes.
The lawsuit claims that IRS agents Gary Shapley and Joseph Ziegler violated the Internal Revenue Code by going before Congress and the media with their complaints that Justice Department officials mishandled the Hunter Biden tax probe. The lawsuit claims Shapley and Ziegler sought to embarrass President Joe Biden’s son by unlawfully releasing his tax information. As such, the IRS violated the Privacy Act by failing to safeguard his private records appropriately.
Biden was harassed by a reporter in the cemetery where his son is buriedHe was harassed by Boebert & Greene when mentioning Beau during the State of the UnionHe was harassed during the debate by Trump who attacked his sonsNothing is sacred for the GOPNot even the dead. - Lindy Li
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Slams Drew Barrymore and Bill Maher: ‘I Don’t Support People Who Break Picket Lines’
- Hundreds of air taxis to be manufactured in Ohio: governor
- Musk, Erdoğan discuss Tesla plant in Turkey
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Tesla Margin Outlook As Elon Musk Calls Saudi Factory Reports 'Utterly False'
Allowing Trump to lie on Meet The Press and leaving “fact checking” to the website is not how we should be treating a man who launched an insurrection. It’s 2023, we should have learned this lesson over 7 years. Ratings aren’t worth our democracy. - Adam Kinzinger
GOP Up In Arms Over John Fetterman's Casual Clothes. Oh, My!
Some Republicans are up in arms over the Senate’s dress code update, with many blaming Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.), who is known to prefer shorts and hoodies instead of suits.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) called the change “disgraceful” and pointed the finger at Fetterman.
The Constitution was signed yesterday 1787, Philadelphia. Protect it. - Michael Beschloss
Time To Deflate Photo