Americans actually agree on something in this time of raw discord: Joe Biden is too old to be an effective president in a second term. Only a few years his junior, Donald Trump raises strikingly less concern about his age.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
Through the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, we’ve already announced 37,000 infrastructure projects in 4,500 communities across America. - Joe Biden
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Trump’s DC trial set for day before Super Tuesday
- Ken Starr deputy who once grilled Bill Clinton before grand jury is now defending Mark Meadows in Trump RICO case
- 12.8 million documents of discovery shared in Trump Jan. 6 case, prosecutors say
- Gov. Ron DeSantis Booed At Prayer Vigil For Victims Of Jacksonville Shooting
- Justin Jones Slams 'Asinine Governor' Ron DeSantis Following Jacksonville Shooting
- Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin confirmed dead in crash
Yevgeny Prigozhin has learned his lesson.
by Susan Collins
Will The Canary Sing?
Mark Meadows took the witness stand Monday at a hearing in Atlanta over whether the Trump White House chief of staff should be allowed to fight the Georgia indictment accusing him of participating in an illegal scheme to overturn the 2020 election in federal court rather than in a state court.
Not to brag or anything, but my wife has never texted Mark Meadows. - John Collins
- NEW POLL: Trump's Lead Slips After Skipping GOP Primary Debate While Some Rivals Gain Ground
- Republican group targets Trump over Georgia indictment
- ‘THEY DID IT TO US!’ Trump Loses It On GOP For Not Impeaching Biden Yet in Truth Social Fury: ‘IMPEACH the BUM or Fade into OBLIVION!’
- Republican Gov Tells MSNBC That Supporting Trump Now is 'Effectively Handing' White House to — Kamala Harris
- 'Amazingly Stupid': Tucker Carlson Claims U.S. Hates Russia Because It's a 'Christian' Country
- Ramaswamy unveils foreign policy platform: ‘We will be Uncle Sucker no more’
- DeSantis invested in woke & now it's a 'crappy stock': James Carville
Trump is using his presidential campaign to stay out of prisonRamaswamy is using his campaign to dodge a legal subpoena and lawsuit in BermudaChristie is using his campaign to resuscitate his dead careerRFK Jr is using his campaign to griftNone give a damn about America. - Lindy Li
This Man Has Delusions of Grandeur IMHO
Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy said Sunday that he would have certified the results of the 2020 presidential election and that then-Vice President Mike Pence missed a "historic opportunity" to initiate changes on Jan 6, 2021.
Oh damn. A CBS anchor just confronted & called out Chris Christie live on air, saying "You stood by [Trump] after he was accused of rape, after he praised Vladimir Putin repeatedly, after he was impeached. Didn’t you normalize his conduct for a long time?” This is good. - Victor Shi
Rock The Voter News
I just got weighed at the Fulton County Jail and was told I weigh "Negative 17 pounds." - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Asking why women aren’t having more babies in a country with the highest maternal and infant mortality rate in the developed world, no mandated maternity leave, childcare higher than in state tuition in over 30 states, and school boards afraid of facts is hilarious. - Kyla Lacey
- US fines American Airlines for keeping passengers on tarmac
- Elon Musk's X wants to take a bite out of LinkedIn—but the reverse may be happening
- Trump gripes on Truth Social that indictments are keeping him from PGA championship in Scotland
- Fox News Apologizes for Since Deleted Story About Fallen Soldier
We should probably go ahead and stop electing politicians who are preparing for the rapture. They're not in this for the long haul. - Liam Nissan
Contaminated Fuel In Tampa Ahead Of Hurricane
Florida warned Sunday of potentially widespread fuel contamination at Tampa-area gas stations as Tropical Storm Idalia approaches the state.
Florida’s Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services said human error may have caused the potential contamination of fuel at nearly 30 gas stations in the Tampa area. Fuel from the stations — supplied by Citgo — has a “strong likelihood of being contaminated,” according to the department.
I bet Clarence Thomas uses Harlen Crow’s Netflix password. - The Hoarse Whisperer
I’m wondering if we’d be in the midst of a climate emergency right now if the Supreme Court hadn’t made George W. Bush president in 2000. - SundaeDivine
Luna is doing great except she hides under my bed for fear of more medication.
It is great to be back in the saddle again. I had a lovely visit with my son. That precious property we made an offer on -- no go -- the co-owner could not be located. So, we looked at a few properties but did not find anything in this area. The search continues.
Thank you for your patience during my absence.