Between posts about conspiracy theories and right-wing grievances was an unusual advertisement: a photo of former President Donald Trump holding a $1,000 bill made of gold...
Most Republicans want the government out of their lives.It’s why they keep voting for the most incapable people to run it. - 7 veritas4 tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Report exposes Durham as tool of Barr's political weaponization of DOJ
- Tucker Carlson Calls For US to Invade Canada: ‘Why Don’t We Liberate It?’
- ‘It Is My Pleasure to Give You a 40MM Grenade’: House Republican Gives Bizarre Gift to Colleagues
- Prosecutors drop charges against Ashli Babbitt’s mother
- Romney defends US aid to Ukraine: ‘We care about human life’
Bill Barr is every bit as much a charlatan and bullsh*t artist as Donald Trump. The chickens are coming home to roost. - Jack Hopkins tweet
I Won't Watch That Brutal Beating
After-school activities in Memphis were canceled and President Joe Biden called for peaceful protests ahead of the Friday release of footage of a traffic stop that led to the death of a 29-year-old Black driver.
Black men are scared to death of being brutalized and killed by cops during a routine traffic violation. CAN YOU BLAME US⁉️ - Christopher Webb tweet
Remember, the Holocaust didn’t start with gas chambers in Auschwitz.It started with politicians dividing the people with “us vs them”.It started with intolerance and hate speech.It started when people stopped caring, became desensitized, and turned a blind eye.Remember. - Andrea Junker tweet
- GOP Senator Says ‘Not Even George Santos Would Make Up a Whopper Like That’ About Claim Republicans Want to Gut Medicare, Social Security
- ‘What in the World Were You and Your 19 Colleagues Doing?’ Geraldo Demands Matt Gaetz Explain ‘Torturing’ of Kevin McCarthy
- Iowa Republicans Literally Ignoring Trump's Phone Calls About 2024 Campaign, Per Report
- Former Trump Adviser Larry Kudlow Says Biden Keeps 'Saying Something That's Not True' and Is Acting Like an 'Authoritarian'
- Florida doctors worried DeSantis gives 'fringe' dermatologist a platform
Discovery of George Santos’s Racist Jokes Could Save His Career as Republican. - Andy Borowitz
Spoiler Alert: Trump Did It.
One of the enduring mysteries surrounding the chaotic attempts to overturn Donald Trump’s defeat in the 2020 presidential battle has been solved: who made a secret $1m donation to the controversial election “audit” in Arizona?
National Archives Missing Several Documents From President Millard Fillmore. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Biden Speaks Out on Tyre Nichols Case — Calls For Peace And Demands Police Reform Like George Floyd Bill
- Biden confirms Zients to replace Klain as chief of staff
- Chris Hayes Plays Supercuts of Fox Hosts Boosting Durham Investigation – Which It Turns Out Included a Criminal Probe of Trump
Your reminder that Paul Pelosi was savagely beaten by some MAGA moron and the top three Republican responses were to blame antifa, to accuse the Pelosis of staging it, and to imply that the Pelosis had it coming to them. ace job, you f*cking ghouls. - Jeff Tiedrich
The Beginning Of The 2 Year Nonsense Amendments
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) offered an amendment on Thursday ― and it quickly went down in flames.
New House rules put in place by the Republican majority allow any lawmaker to offer an amendment. The Hill reported that led to some 140 amendments being proposed for a bill regarding the use of the strategic petroleum reserve. Greene’s proposed amendment would have forbidden President Joe Biden from selling oil from the reserve.
Do you think Lauren Boebert has ever sat down and read a copy of the New York Times, or The Economist, or even the placemat in front of her at a Cracker Barrel? I'm still shocked at the level of anti-intellectualism in the GOP. They're all just so....dumb. - Noel Casler
- Inflation cools further ahead of key Federal Reserve meeting
- Hasbro to cut 15 percent of workforce, about 1,000 jobs
- Trump Claims His Twitter Clone Totally 'DOING GREAT' and Surpassing His 'WIDEST EXPECTATIONS' While Begging 'EVERYONE' To Join
- FDA pulls authorization for COVID antibody treatment over lack of effectiveness
I heartily endorse Mike Lindell for RNC Chair and Marjorie Taylor Greene for trump’s waddling mate. Let the GOP crank the insanity up to 11 and destroy themselves once and for all. - Scary Larry tweet
Damn the DOJ. Just When I was Looking Forward To Upgrading My AR-15. 😏
The Department of Justice (DOJ) said Thursday that it has received a temporary court order blocking two firearms companies from selling a device that officials say converts AR-15-style rifles into machine guns.
People like Kimberly Guilfoyle shouldn't be allowed on the furniture. - Liam Nissan
Post a Comment