A lawyer for Virginia "Ginni" Thomas has dimmed prospects for an appearance before congressional investigators probing the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot.
Hillary Clinton testified for 11 hours and never invoked the fifth amendment under oath because she didn’t have anything to hide.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Trump rattles off a dozen livid social-media posts in 2 hours as ex-aide gives explosive testimony to January 6 panel: 'A Total Phony!!!'
- Eric Trump thought inciting violence was 'fair game' because he believed false claims that the 2020 election was 'stolen'
- Russia publishes Pentagon coordinates, says Western satellites 'work for our enemy'
In New Ruling, God Says He Ignores Prayers At Sporting Events. - Andy Borowitz
Melania Was All In On Jan 6.
Former first lady Melania Trump was given a chance to call for peace on Jan. 6, 2021 as her husband’s supporters attacked the U.S. Capitol and attempted to block the certification of the 2020 election.
This is your reminder that Donald Trump could eat a live baby on TV and it probably wouldn't change anyone's opinion of him. - John Fugelsang
- SHOCK POLL: DeSantis Within Single Digits of Trump in New National GOP Primary Survey
- 'Unfit to Be Anywhere Near Power': Washington Examiner Pronounces Trump Politically Dead After 'Damning' Testimony
- Trump-Backed Congresswoman Mary Miller, Who Thanked Trump for Saving ‘White Life,’ Wins GOP Primary
- In Texas, state-funded crisis pregnancy centers gave medical misinformation to NBC News producers seeking counseling
- Goo D'état: Witness Testifies Trump Threw Lunch in White House, Causing Ketchup to Drip from Wall During Post-Election Rage
- Trump Adviser Eastman Drops Jan. 6 Panel Suit Over Phone Records
- Trump-Endorsed Candidate ‘Appalled’ When Fox News Host Mentions Drag Queen Story
- Ghislaine Maxwell said moments before being sentenced that her 'greatest regret' was meeting Jeffrey Epstein
- Trump Broke Dishes, Splattered Wall With Ketchup During Election Fit, Aide Says
We probably should've known that presidency would end with ketchup dripping down a wall, but then, Heinz sight is 2020. - Justin Chang tweet
Tucker Carlson Comes Up With Some Lulus
Tucker Carlson told viewers on Tuesday the water supply in the United States will be laced with SSRIs – selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors – in an effort to placate an increasingly dissatisfied population.
The "masks are child abuse" and "the child must birth a baby" venn diagram is a circle. - Assistant Prof tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton, who has known Clarence Thomas since law school, says he is a person of 'resentment, grievance, anger'
- A Missouri vote on abortion? Conservatives are terrified of what the voters would say
- Pelosi receives Communion in the Vatican, despite her home archbishop refusing it
Speaker Pelosi receiving communion at the Vatican after being refused by a hyper-partisan archbishop in the U.S. is one hell of a response. Brilliant.
Too bad Liz Cheney's deep commitment to American freedoms doesn't include women's freedom of choice. - Andy Borowitz
The two first polls since Roe was overturned say that over 65% Gen Z is much more likely to vote after this.Republicans f*cked up. - Santiago Mayer
- Environmental groups sue Biden administration for resuming oil and gas lease sales
- Russian superyacht seized by US arrives in San Diego Bay
- Ford recalls 2,900 EV F-150 Lightning pickup trucks
- Facebook and Instagram are blocking posts about mailing abortion pills
If you think gas is expensive, wait until you see what an unwanted pregnancy costs. - BlackKnight10K tweet
Giuliani Pal Convicted. Maybe You're Next, Rudy?
Lev Parnas was sentenced to 20 months in federal prison on Wednesday for fraud and campaign finance offenses. He must also pay $2.3 million in restitution.
Parnas, 50, was convicted of campaign finance violations in October and pleaded guilty to fraud in March.
Jesus on public prayer: “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray … on the street corners to be seen by others… But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen.” Matthew 6:5-6.