Jan. 6 Panel Could Start Sharing Transcripts With Justice Dept. in July
“The select committee is engaged in a cooperative process to ... in relation to the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol,” Justice Department...
Republicans: "Lock her up!"Also Republicans: "No matter what Donald Trump did, if you lock him up, there will be civil war." - Middle Age Riot
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Jan. 6 panel sends request to Ginni Thomas after she says she looks 'forward to talking'
- UK Approves Extradition of WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange to US
- Republican Rep. Barry Loudermilk claims the Capitol rioter he led on a tour was simply taking a photo of a 'golden eagle sconce' light fixture
- FBI Informant Says Proud Boys 'Would Have Killed Mike Pence If Given the Chance'
- Doctor who pushed hydroxychloroquine gets 60-day prison sentence for storming Capitol on Jan. 6
- Former WH Adviser John Eastman Requested Presidential Pardon Day After Jan 6 Capitol Attack
The latest January 6 hearings show that Trump knew he lost the election.His own people told him he'd lost the election.He then chose to wage a criminal conspiracy to overturn the results and prevent the peaceful transfer of power for the first time in American history. - Hillary Clinton tweet
Dan Quayle Is Unavailable To Testify About Pence Asking Him For Advice About Overturning The Election
Former US Vice President Dan Quayle was spotted enjoying a night out at the cosmopolitan island of Mykonos, Greece on Wednesday.
Quayle, the 44th vice president from 1989 to 1993 under President George H. W. Bush, dined at the Appagio restaurant in Ornos, which is famous for its seafood delicacies.
A real hero would’ve called the FBI, not Dan Quayle. - Santiago Mayer
I hate to interrupt today's hero-worship of Mike Pence, but prior to January 6, he loyally supported the Muslim ban, family separations, kids in cages, and every other sociopathic plan of Donald Trump's. - Andy Borowitz
The only thing scarier than Mike Pence saving democracy is Dan Quayle instructing Mike Pence on saving democracy. - John Fugelsang
- GOP congressional candidate Carl Paladino said Black Americans are 'held hungry and dumb' and 'conditioned' to vote for Democrats
- Navarro Seriously Cites His Jan. 6 Book Tour in Bid for Trial Delay
- GOP senators accuse White House of 'false information'
- Judge orders GOP candidate Ryan Kelley to surrender his guns, over his objections
- Kemp backs Collins in Georgia race in further slap at Trump
- Gov. Ron DeSantis clashes with Biden White House over decision that Florida won't order vaccines for children under 5
- Bishop says school flying BLM, LGBTQ flags can no longer call itself Catholic
John Eastman Considering Applying to Law School. - Andy Borowitz
So, Texas Attorney General Thinks 19 Students Killed At Uvalde Was God's Plan. Nice God He's Got There.
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is facing criticism after saying that his message to the families of the 19 students killed by a gunman at a Uvalde, Texas, elementary school last month would be that "God always has a plan" and "Life is short no matter what it is."
How is Karen Pence not on every network blaming Trump for the attempted assassination of her husband? - Irishrygirl
Rock The Voter News
- Biden says Americans are 'down' but dismisses claims that Covid relief contributed to inflation
- Kamala Harris launches new national task force on preventing online harassment and abuse
- Democrat to Biden: Don’t suspend gas tax
mike pence is refusing to testify just so he can come in 9th in iowa. - Andrew Lawrence
Election Denier Miraculously Becomes Election Embracer After He Wins Election!
Nevada Republican Jim Marchant insisted there hadn't been a legitimate election in his state in more than a decade. All of Nevada's election winners since 2006, he said on a recent podcast, were “installed by the deep-state cabal.”
All this time you were worried about the government coming for your guns. Turns out they were only coming for your Social Security and Medicare. - Chet Sloski tweet
- Growing number of businesses are giving employees Juneteenth off
- Mike Lindell Recounts His Reaction After 'Bots' Got MyPillow Canceled by Walmart: 'I Slammed the Computer'
- SpaceX Fires Employees Who Circulated Letter Criticizing Elon Musk’s 'Harmful Twitter Behavior'
- Michael Avenatti Faces Up to 83 Years in Prison After Pleading Guilty to Fraud in California
Elon Musk is my third favorite James Bond villain. - Dean Obeidallah
Musk Is His Own Worst Enemy
A cryptocurrency investor has sued Elon Musk for $258 billion, saying the Tesla co-founder ran a pyramid scheme via dogecoin
The lawsuit, filed by plaintiff Keith Johnson in New York, has accused Musk and his companies, Tesla and Space X, of running a “pyramid scheme” to inflate the price of the cryptocurrency.
Today’s poetry lesson:”Little Willy, with a thirst for gore,Nailed his brother to the bedroom door.Mother said (with humor quaint):”Careful, Will, don’t mar the paint!” - Stephen King tweet