Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Update

I am improving. But my cognitive abilities are in question, probably due to the medication.  Reagan is president, right?

I walked for the first time after a scorpion charged at me. It was more like a Frankenstein walk. Pura vida.

I still need recuperation time and RAID insect killer close at hand.

I hope to be back online by the end of the week.

Thank you so much for visiting and all of your kind words.

Lisa


This photo will be in the history books.


Peace and love.

6 comments:

  1. yes, reagan is president, but has given up on trickle down. it's been more of a steady stream, anyway...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolol ;-)

      --Augustino

      Delete
    2. What we need is Flood-Up economics where we inject money at the bottom of the economy with things like a living wage for example and let the billionaires earn it from the rest of us. Sorry, this plays in my head every time I read about Reagan's Tinkle Down economics. Hurry up and get well. We all depend on you for some portion of our sanity.

      Delete
  2. Come back when you're up to it. We'll be here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check in here every day. I miss your work. But...

    Please do not strain yourself. That X-ray looked really bad, and I'm no doctor. As MarkS said above...when you're really up to it.

    --Augustino

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^ what everybody sez, we will be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete