Tuesday, March 1, 2022

A mini edition







Just had a conversation with @POTUS. The American leadership on anti-Russian sanctions and defense assistance to Ukraine was discussed. We must stop the aggressor as soon as possible. Thank you for your support! - President Zelensky tweet this morning







Manufacturers of Performance-enhancing Drugs Impose Sanctions on Russia. - Andy Borowitz







Putin Bans State Media From Using Words “War,” “Invasion,” and “Small Penis” - Andy Borowitz







You know what would be a nice distraction from WWIII? Locking up a few Trumps. - NotHoodlum tweet







US Cancels Putin's Membership in Netflix. - Andy Borowitz








OK, We Have To Like Elon Musk Again




______________________



Click here to meet C.W.
http://www.cwblogsite.com/

____________________









Trump Claims He Advised Putin To Skip Invasion And Just Redraw Map With Sharpie. - Andy Borowitz








To Show Support For Putin Trump Makes Eric Join Russian Army. - Andy Borowitz



____________________


Click here to visit Wattensaw Press

http://www.wattensawpress.com/

____________________









Notice that Republican support for Putin ended at the exact same time that Russian money stopped flowing. must be just one of those strange coincidences, I guess. - Jeff Tiedrich







A headline to make the  oligarchs shudder:

#NEWS: Monaco to freeze assets & impose sanctions on Russians
 
Prince Albert said Monaco has “adopted & implemented without delay procedures for the freezing of funds & economic sanctions identical to those taken by most Euro States.” - Jim Sciutto, CNN







I totally forgot about the worse than Watergate story about Hillary Clinton that Fox News broke a few weeks ago. It went the way of the Freedom Truckers. 

Off the road. - Jeremy Newberger








“I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas, but what I decided to do was to fulfill my profession”

The moment I heard this clip in 1992 on the 5 o'clock news, I was 9, doing homework in my mom's room. I knew I would rock with her for a very long time. - Mr. Weeks tweet












____________________


_____________________








Time To Deflate Photo

Happy Mardi Gras, New Orleans.  Laissez les bons temps rouler. My favorite city in the world.


Peace.


2 comments:

  1. You killed it today, Lisa. Great edition. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! When you come back, you don't fool around. Thanks for giving me a big guffaw.

    ReplyDelete