Sunday, February 27, 2022

Oh Happy Day

I'm alive.

I'm halfway through my meds. No pain.

I can smile although I am very weak, but strong enough to get online, at long last. All of this is due to the excellent medical care I received.

I will be back as soon as possible. I need to.

May we all be as brave as President Zelensky of Ukraine.

I gotta say, the world uniting against Vladimir Putin feels pretty damn good.


____________


During his inaugural address in 2019, Zelensky told lawmakers: “I do not want my picture in your offices: the President is not an icon, an idol or a portrait. Hang your kids' photos instead, and look at them each time you are making a decision.”

Peace for Ukraine.

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog. BTW: the blog you link to called "Wrappedintheflag" appears to no longer exist. Couldn't figure out a way to let you know except in a comment.
    Also, it does feel great that the world is uniting against Putin. I hope he crashes and burns (politically, of course. Not literally. Please don't poison me, Vlad.). I just hope he doesn't do something terrible to the Ukrainian people or their excellent president in a selfish act of desperation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay. and for me, who has said anything maybe 4 times since Dubya's days, that's saying a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been reading your blog for donkeys years. Donated a few times but 70 now and living close to the margins. Press on regardless!

    ReplyDelete