The Trump Organization is facing new pressure to comply with a New York state civil investigation into the company's financial dealings.
Trump is a serial killer, it’s not hyperbole, he is a very deranged human being responsible for the deaths of a staggering amount of American lives and he should be treated accordingly. Lock him up. - Noel Casler
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- COVID is changing Trump country: Alabama's population shrinks for the first time history
- Man allegedly attempts to storm JetBlue cockpit, assaults members of flight crew
- 13 People Were Shot, 1 Killed, At A Tennessee Kroger Store. The Suspect Is Dead
- Kamala Harris: Border Patrol's Treatment of Haitian Migrants 'Evoked' Slavery, Atrocities Against Native Americans
- 'Those People Will Pay!' Biden Promises Border Patrol Horsemen Who Charged, 'Strapped' Haitian Migrants Will Be Punished
How did 15,000 Hati refugees all end up at the same remote border location in Texas at the same time? 400 miles and at least a 7 hour drive from the coast. That's no accident or coincidence. - John Oberlin
Hobby Lobby and Iraq
An ancient tablet containing part of the Epic of Gilgamesh that was taken from Iraq and sold to Hobby Lobby under false pretenses was returned to that country Thursday.
The arts and crafts chain bought the 3,600-year-old cuneiform artifact known as the "Gilgamesh Dream Tablet" in 2014 to display at the Museum of the Bible, but the sale was predicated on a false assurance of its provenance, officials said.
How long until Texas Republicans pass a law making prayer a mandatory treatment for COVID? - Stonekettle
- GOP-backed Arizona election review confirms Biden 2020 win
- Trump Promotes 'Highly Respected' Arizona Audit Results Apparently Unaware They Confirm He's a Loser
- Steve Bannon was knee-deep in January 6
- Greene heckles Democrats and they fire back on Capitol steps
- ‘They Look Like Tourists’: Tucker Carlson Downplays Capitol Riot, Then Suggests It Was an Inside Job
- J.D. Vance Defends Texas Abortion Ban, Calls Rape ‘Inconvenient’
- Koch Latino group launches campaign against reconciliation bill
- Former Rittenhouse attorney Lin Wood wants $2M bail back
- ‘You’ve disgraced this country’: Judge rips Capitol riot defendant
No One has Lost the State of Arizona More Times than Donald Trump
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) Is Running For Reelection
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) on Friday announced that he's running for reelection in 2022, seeking an eighth term in the upper chamber.
Cobweb-Covered Skeleton Gripping Senate Desk Expected To Seek 15th Term. - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
- Biden won't invoke executive privilege to protect Trump from Capitol riot committee: Jen Psaki
- Three Democrats call for investigation into Sidney Powell to move 'swiftly'
- Schools without mask mandate 3.5 times more likely to have COVID-19 outbreaks: CDC study
- Dozens of school bus drivers have died of COVID
If we change our name to the United States of Canaderica and legalize weed can we have healthcare? - John Ales
This Is Why Covid-19 Testing Is Important
Sunny Hostin and Ana Navarro were rushed off the set of The View on Friday — moments before an interview with Vice President Kamala Harris — after they both tested positive for Covid-19...Joy Behar and Sara Haines remained on the set, and explained what happened, noting both hosts were vaccinated.
Biden Thanks Arizona GOP for Letting Him Relive The Greatest Victory of His Life. - Andy Borowitz
- Texas limits business with Ben & Jerry's over Israel move
- Chris Cuomo's Former Boss Accuses Him of Grabbing Her Butt, Offering Bizarre Email Apology Afterwards
- Politico Report of Fox News 'Banning' Rudy Giuliani is Greatly Exaggerated
- Elon Musk, Grimes split after three years together
Look at it this way: If you wear a mask you won't have to get your face lifted because your jaw line and jowls won't show. Think of all the money you'll save. - Nancy Sinatra
China Axes Cryptocurrency
China’s central bank announced Friday that all cryptocurrency transactions are illegal, citing price volatility and potential national security risks.
If Biden closed every speech with '..and those evil rat bastards never get to touch Medicare the Dems could keep the House. - John Fugelsang