Sean Spicer, the former White House press secretary, said at his anchor desk at Newsmax on Wednesday that he plans to join a lawsuit suing ...
Biden really should've PAY-PER-VIEW'd the firings of Kellyanne Conway & Sean Spicer, and used the money to cover the cost of the *entire* infrastructure bill. - Jake Lobin
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
All Members Of Congress To Be Tested For Covid And IQ. - Andy Borowitz
Arrest Is A Dish Best Served Cold
All three members of an Arizona trio who barged into an elementary school principal’s office with zip ties and threatened to place her under citizen’s arrest for following public health guidelines have instead been arrested themselves, the Tucson Police Department confirmed.
Horrified Anti-Vaxxer Discovers Every American Who Got Smallpox Vaccine In 19th Century Now Dead. - The Onion
- 'I Ain't Takin' That Sh*t!"' CNN Reporter Questions Unvaccinated People in Rural Missouri
- Rand Paul Calls for Dr. Fauci to Face '5 Years in Jail' For Lying to Congress
- Chris Wallace Says He Deliberately Kept Election Deniers Off His Show Because 'I Don't, Frankly, Wanna Hear Their Crap'
- Megyn Kelly Rips NFL for Shoving 'Race Based' Messaging on Fans: 'Average Americans' Don’t Want the 'Black National Anthem'
- Rubio knocks CIA over consideration of TikTok presence
- GOP leader taking proxy voting fight to Supreme Court
- Elder ends tour of California homeless camp early after confrontation
- Michigan officials demand pro-Trump lawyers reimburse state for costs of election case
- Fox Host Says She’s ‘A Little Bit in Awe’ of ‘How Seriously’ China’s Taking the Future by Announcing Crackdown on Video Games, ‘Sissy’ Men on TV
Every Republican running for office in 2022 will use the same slogan: "If I lose, they cheated." - Middle Age Riot
Arkansas Deserves Better Than Another Huckabee As Governor
Conservative political action committee Maggie's List formally endorsed former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders for Arkansas governor on Thursday along with a number of other Republican women running for office in 2022.
Reminder:Liz Cheney doesn't like Trump but she's 100% on-board with GOP voter suppression bills which are inspired by Trump's baseless lies about the 2020 election. - Pé tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Biden Admin Sues Texas After SCOTUS Wipes Its Hands of 'Unconstitutional' Abortion Ban
- Psaki Defends Mass Firing of Trump Holdovers Like Kellyanne Conway and Sean Spicer: They Stood By Trump as He ‘Supported an Insurrection’
- Fact check: Image of Taliban members in a truck with a Biden-Harris bumper sticker was altered
- Ocasio-Cortez fires back after Palin labels her a 'fake feminist': 'Call 1-800 CRY NOW'
- Environmental groups call for immediate restoration of national monuments shrunk by Trump
Legislators regulating the female reproductive system should first have to pass a test about it. - Andy Borowitz
California Leading The Way, Again.
The California Senate approved a bill on Wednesday setting up a process to revoke licenses from problematic police officers, according to records from the state legislature.
State Sen. Steven Bradford (D), who co-sponsored the bill, which passed by a 26-9 vote, said in a statement that its progress was “a major victor for advocates of public safety.”
The President’s executive order on vaccines is the natural next move. He tried the carrot. Now is time for the stick. - Joe Lockhart
- Amazon to pay for workers' bachelor's degrees
- Brazil's Bolsonaro blocks social networks from deleting posts
- Patton Oswalt Cancels Florida, Utah Shows After Venues Reject His Covid Safety Requests
- Fans Alarmed By 58-Year-Old Evander Holyfield Flailing Away in Sparring Session Ahead of Saturday Fight: 'How is This Legal?'
How dare the government tell me not to spread a deadly pandemic. What is this, BIG BROTHER? - Jeremy Newberger
Ford Ceases Operations In India, Apparently Few In India Can Afford A Ford
Ford Motor Company announced on Thursday that it will stop manufacturing vehicles in India after losing more than $2 billion over the past 10 years.
This is part of the media problem. immediately following Biden address, CNN features 4 political voices, one medical voice. - Eric Boehlert