In his desperation to remain in the White House after Joe Biden’s win in the 2020 election, then-President Donald Trump reportedly resorted to schoolyard threats against Mike Pence to convince him to overturn the results by rejecting certification. “You can do this. I don’t want to be your friend anymore if you don’t do this,” Trump told Pence...
January 6th1:20 Trump riot breaches capitol1:25 Melania Trump gets text asking her to tweet to stop violence1:26 Melania texts “NO” (in 1 of her 5 languages)2:24 Trump tweets incitement about Mike Pence who supporters want to hangTell me how this couple is unaccountable. - Jeremy Newberger
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- ‘Hospitals are building barricades’: COVID-19 pandemic reaches ugly height with anti-vaxx protests across Canada
- Putin self-isolating after several COVID-19 cases in inner circle
- Now Boris Johnson Is Weighing In on Nicki Minaj's Swollen Testicle Vaccine Tweet Because 2021
- Washington state troopers, firefighters sue over vaccine mandate
- Lawyer for Prince Andrew says he'll fight 'baseless' sexual abuse lawsuit
- 2 middle schoolers attempted to recruit students in alleged shooting plot: police
- Justice department bans chokeholds and no-knock raids for federal officers
FACT: Vaccine mandates save more American lives than invading & occupying Iraq. - John Fugelsang
my cousin’s friend took the vaccine and two weeks later BOOM! he got bitten by a møøse. do your research. - Hayes Brown tweet
It Is Comforting To Know Trump Couldn't Bully This General, If It's Legal?
Two days after the January 6 attack on the US Capitol, President Donald Trump's top military adviser, Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley, single-handedly took top-secret action to limit Trump from potentially ordering a dangerous military strike or launching nuclear weapons, according to "Peril," a new book by legendary journalist Bob Woodward and veteran Washington Post reporter Robert Costa.
Trump Calls Bush Ungrateful: “I Kept Him from Being the Worst President in History.” - Andy Borowitz
- DeSantis: Local governments will face $5K fines for imposing vaccine mandates
- Woman who QAnoners demanded hospital treat COVID with Ivermectin dies
- Larry Elder Repeatedly Refuses To Say Whether He'll Accept the Recall Election Results If He Loses
- Conservative Radio Host Who Spread Insane Anti-Vax Conspiracy Theories Dies of Covid
- GOP Senator Insists to Secretary of State That Someone 'Cuts Off Biden's Mic' When He Speaks: 'It's Been Widely Reported'
- Melania Trump blasts her former top aide Stephanie Grisham's 'poor performance' and 'failed personal relationships'
- Tucker Carlson Touts Nicki Minaj’s Vaccine Comments, Reads Aloud Her Swollen Testicle Tweet
I would pay to watch footage of someone doing their "own research" on vaccines. Share your screen because I am absolutely dying to know what you're looking at. - Jenee tweet
Former Presidents Obama, Bush, Clinton And Not Trump Will Welcome Afghan Refugees
Former Presidents Obama, Bush and Clinton, along with first ladies, governors, mayors and military leaders, will help welcome and support Afghan refugees who fled the country for the United States because of Taliban rule as part of an aid effort being launched Tuesday.
Twenty years out from ‘Freedom Fries’ and the GOP is as dumb as ever. - Noel Casler
Rock The Voter News
Rock The Voter News
- Biden Slams GOP Governors Decrying New Vax Requirements: ‘Putting Their People at Risk, Putting Their Children at Risk’
- 60 percent support Biden vaccine mandates: poll
- FEC finds Twitter didn't break law by blocking spread of Hunter Biden story
- Al Franken on another Senate run: 'I'm keeping my options open'
- AOC Explains Her 'Tax the Rich' Met Gala Dress is 'About Keeping' a 'Critical Conversation' Going
The way Republicans are obsessing over Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez attending a $35K-per-ticket gala you'd think she'd spent $150 million of taxpayer money to play golf at resorts she owned. - Middle Age Riot
Woman Receives 5 Year Sentence For Threatening To Kill Kamala Harris. Did They Slap Her Wrist, Too?
A woman who threatened to assassinate Vice President Kamala Harris in a series of videos could be sentenced with up to five years years in prison.
Niviane Petit Phelps, 39, made six recordings in which she said she was going to kill Ms Harris, just a few weeks after the vice president and President Joe Biden were sworn into office earlier this year.
the vaccine is free. funerals are expensive. - Jeff Tiedrich
If President Biden declared "breathing" mandatory, half of Texas would suffocate itself on purpose. - morninggloria tweet
- Employers scramble to secure vaccine verification systems
- New York subway system extends policy withholding death benefits from unvaccinated employees
- AT&T's WarnerMedia Sells TMZ To Fox Entertainment for Reportedly Less Than $50 Million
- CNBC, Reuters Duped by Fake Story About Walmart Accepting Litecoin
Let’s be honest, the only reason Twitter got rid of Trump’s account was because Morgan Stanley was getting nervous about the stock market in light of Jan 6th attacks. - Noel Casler
Morning Cable TV Ratings Race Won By The Misinformation Channel
It was a big morning for Fox & Friends — which thoroughly dominated its time slot rivals in the ratings on Monday.
According to data from Nielsen, Fox & Friends averaged 1.24 million total viewers over its three hours from 6-9 AM. That number topped CNN’s New Day (387,000) and MSNBC’s Morning Joe (810,000) combined.
“I was in hopes that the enlightened & liberal policy, which has marked the present age, would at least have reconciled Christians…that we should never again see the religious disputes carried to such a pitch as to endanger the peace of society.” - George Washington, 1792