WH on U.S. Catholic bishops new guidance that could deny Biden the rite of Communion: ‘The president’s faith is personal’
During a White House briefing on Monday, press secretary Jen Psaki responded to a question about U.S. Catholic bishops writing a document that could prohibit high-profile politicians who support abortion rights from receiving Communion. Psaki said “the president's faith is personal” and he, like many Americans, does
Jesus never once said you cannot take communion if your political ideology differs from others. He simply said, “do this in remembrance of me.”He also never once said a priest determines who can take communion, that’s a man-made rule, not given by God.I follow Jesus, not man. - Travis Akers
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Trump Considered Transferring Infected Americans to Guantanamo Bay, Book Says
- Liz Cheney spent at least $58,000 on bodyguards after Jan. 6, wants to teach GOP basic civics
- Biden Adviser on COVID-Origin Probe: U.S. Won’t Issue Threats to China ‘at This Point’
- Iran's president-elect rejects U.S., says he won't meet Biden
- Deadly Claudette strengthens, regains tropical storm status after 13 die in Alabama
When you don’t want to teach kids about slavery but want to preserve confederate monuments, that’s called hypocritical race theory. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Buffoon To Run For Governor of Idaho
Ammon Bundy, the rancher who captured national attention when he led an armed occupation of federal land in Oregon, has announced his run for governor of Idaho.
"I'm running for governor because I'm sick and tired of all of this political garbage just like you are," Bundy said in a video announcing his campaign on Saturday. "I'm tired of our freedoms being taken from us and I'm tired of the corruption that is rampant in our state government."
The moment that supporters of Cliven and Ammon Bundy were able to point their loaded semi-automatic rifles at federal agents without being immediately shot--or immediately arrested, at least--it was clear that a very dangerous precedent had been set. It set the stage... - Lance Hartwich tweet
- Ron Johnson visited Milwaukee's Juneteenth Day celebration. It didn't go well.
- Rick Santorum speaks out on CNN firing, says decline of Trump news a factor
- Texas Governor Vetoes Funding for State Legislature after Dem Walkout on Voting Bill
- ‘Tip of the spear’: Texas governor leads revolt against Biden
- Poll: 64% of Iowans think it's time for Chuck Grassley to retire
- "Oh, God, come on!": Tucker Carlson says he won't run for president in 2024
- Mike Lindell Says He Lost $7M in Failed Mask Venture Touted by Trump: 'Can't Give Them Away'
Huckabee’s son killed a dog. Sarah Palin’s son stood on one. Tomi Lahren kicks hers. Mitt Romney drove with his on the roof of his car. Ted Cruz abandoned his. People are mocking Biden for mourning his… I’m not saying all Republicans are dog-hating monsters or anything but...- OhNoSheTwitnt
Conservative Catholics Gone Wild
Pope Francis and President Joe Biden, both liberals, are the two most high-profile Roman Catholics in the world.
But in the United States, neither of these men is determining the direction of the Catholic Church. It is now a conservative movement that decides how the Catholic Church asserts its power in America.
When a Republican says "the KKK was started by Democrats" what they mean is "I am an idiot who has no idea what has happened in the last 150 years." - Middle Age Riot
Republicans are mocking Biden for showing grief over the loss of his dog.If you lose your dog but feel nothing, you might be a Republican. - George Takei
Rock The Voter News
The Catholic Bishops
who make all Catholics say
"I am not worthy to receive you"
are literally announcing
that Joe Biden
is not worthy to receive.
- John Fugelsang
Methinks DeSantis May Run For President -- Of Cellblock 9
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) ran narrowly ahead of former President Trump in a straw poll of potential 2024 candidates in a survey conducted over the weekend at the Western Conservative Summit in Denver.
Like all Christians, Trump believes marriage is a sacred institution between a man and a woman and another woman after that and then another woman after that and also a paid-off porn actress and other women both willing and unwilling. but sure, let's deny communion to Joe Biden. - Jeff Tiedrich
Unless Joel Osteen agrees to return his Ferraris, Rolexes, and gulf stream jets, churches should pay taxes. - ThePubliusUSA tweet
- Supreme Court unanimously sides with former college players in dispute with NCAA about compensation
- Bitcoin sinks to two-week low as China intensifies crypto mining crackdown
- American Airlines cancels hundreds of flights amid staffing, maintenance issues
- Major companies ask Colorado residents not to apply for remote positions
- Hong Kong's Apple Daily newspaper says it may shut down
It's funny how the number of Trump rallies has gone down since the government's not paying the bill. - Dave Matt
Supply & Demand In Action
Oil could hit $100 per barrel next year as demand outstrips supply, according to Bank of America.
The firm identified three factors on the demand and supply side that should support prices into 2022. Analysts led by Francisco Blanch pointed to pent-up travel demand following more than a year of lockdown, and said that consumers forgoing public transit in favor of private cars will also raise demand for fuel.
Delta Airlines: Can we find another term besides the “delta variant” please?
Corona Beer: Oh f*ck you.
- Fake Biden tweet