Thursday, May 27, 2021

Life comes at you fast

I have another appointment at noon to get Pfizered! Hopefully. 

There are driving restrictions in place and my taxi ride is restricted but the police said we could go.

AND on top of that, the power is being turned off this morning to replace the electric line to my house. So a new edition of AHNC will be delayed until tomorrow. Mea culpa.

Newly settled gringos here have often asked me what type of car they should purchase. I often say  --  don't buy a car, buy a helicopter.

Wish me luck!








Republicans Agree To Commission On Hillary Clinton's Involvement In January 6. - Andy Borowitz



Hand crushing machine used by the Catholic Church in the 15th century to punish those with “greedy hands." Looks like a fair punishment for the trumps.



As Grand Jury Convenes, Trump Changes Name of His Company to Eric Trump Organization. - Andy Borowitz









Goblin Valley State Park is in Utah. The park features thousands of hoodoos, referred to locally as goblins, which are formations of mushroom-shaped rock pinnacles.


Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment