... administration, Biden is under fire from American Catholic bishops who argue his support for abortion rights should make him ineligible to receive communion ...
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
I’m grateful to Biden for so many things, including the ability watch The Handmaid’s Tale as entertainment, not as a potential foreboding reality. - Emily Bandwin
- San Francisco police arrest man suspected of stabbing two Asian women at bus stop
- Infected man faked certificate, got on plane
- Texas official asks judge to void rules requiring COVID-19 tests for state Capitol visitors
- Fauci: Authorization for Pfizer shot in teens coming 'within days'
- US birthrate drops to record low amid pandemic fallout
Liz Cheney should take Kevin McCarthy quail hunting. - Irishrygirl
Well, Well, Well. Here Comes Da Judge.
A federal judge has ordered the Department of Justice (DOJ) to release a March 2019 legal memo clearing former President Trump of potential obstruction of justice charges following the Mueller investigation, with the judge accusing former Attorney General William Barr and agency lawyers of deceiving the public.
The short version: the Mueller Report found that Trump committed 11 federal felonies and Barr covered it up, exactly as many of us said 2 years ago. For 2 years, those who said the Mueller Report found crimes took s*** because Barr lied to a federal court. - Seth Abramson
It's way too underreported that Victoria Toensing phones were also seized by the FBI. - Scott Steadman
- Trump Goes After 'Warmonger' Liz Cheney, 'Gutless' Mitch McConnell' and Yes, Even Mike Pence in Latest Election Harangue
- Mark Meadows Calls for Government Regulation After Trump's Facebook Ban Decision: 'Time to Break Up Big Tech'
- Wall Street Journal Editorial Board Defends Liz Cheney: Purging Her for Telling the Truth Would 'Diminish the Party'
- Ex-Bush Speechwriter Blasts 'Immoral' GOP: 'To Be a Loyal Republican, One Must Be Either a Sucker or a Liar'
- Brian Kilmeade Roasts 6th Grader For Saying Biden is Doing a Better Job Than Trump on Covid
- Fox's Hegseth Goes After Ilhan Omar in Segment on Refugees: She Returned 'American Goodwill With Grievance, Not Gratitude'
- Tucker Carlson casually maligns David Frum, who responds by deconstructing his former friend's 'cowardly' act
- GOP candidate whines that media won't cover his ideas after campaign stunt involving a bear backfires
McCarthy Blasts Liz Cheney For Refusing To Accept Trump As Her Personal Savior. - Andy Borowitz
Please, CNN, Get Rid of Santorum.CNN analyst Rick Santorum's claim that he misspoke during a recent speech where he said there was “nothing here” when the United States was founded did little to diminish anger against him. The National Congress of American Indians on Tuesday renewed calls for CNN to fire the former Pennsylvania senator. The group's president, Fawn Sharp, called Santorum arrogant for comments made to Chris Cuomo on Monday night.
It turns out Republicans don't understand the 1st Amendment any better than the 2nd. - Middle Age Riot
Rock The Voter News
The only way expanded background checks take away your 2nd amendment rights is if you're:1. a criminal,2. insane, or3. a terrorist.And if you're all 3 of those things, you're probably already a lobbyist for the NRA. - John Fugelsang
Liz Cheney Is Just Gonna Sit Back and Watch
Liz Cheney is not fighting to hold onto her job as House GOP conference chair, even as top Republican leaders openly campaign to replace her in the No. 3 spot.
To the frustration of many fellow Republicans, Cheney has continued to clearly state her positions on Donald Trump's baseless claims that the 2020 election was fraudulent and on the Jan. 6 vote to certify Trump's loss. And Cheney has been telling people that if holding onto her leadership role requires having to lie or stay quiet, she doesn’t believe that’s a price worth paying...
Just a gentle reminder that somewhere right now, George Clooney is quietly toiling away at his docuseries to expose what really happened with Jim Jordan during the OSU Wrestling scandal. - Jake Lobin
- Poll: Americans back new spending, tax hikes on wealthy, but remain wary of economic impact
- Twitter CFO Says Trump Won't Be Un-Suspended No Matter What Facebook Says, Takes Shot at Oversight Board
- Health care and prescription drug costs top voter concerns in new poll
- Peloton recalling all treadmills over safety concerns
- New homes cost $36,000 more because of an epic shortage of lumber
President Biden: "I think it's 35 or 30 corporations didn't pay a single solitary penny last year and they're Fortune 500 companies. They made $400 billion. They paid no taxes. How can that make any sense?"
Trump Banned From Facebook For Another 6 Months
Former President Donald Trump will remain banned on Facebook for now, the Facebook Oversight Board announced Wednesday, adding that Facebook must review the matter in the next six months to determine a defined penalty.
Trump Says Social Network He Just Told Eric and Don Jr. To Invent Will Be Much Bigger Than Facebook. - Andy Borowitz
I admit it: part of me was hoping the second vaccine would turn me into a handsome patriotic super soldier. - Conan O'Brien
- Ikea is giving away a tiny home on wheels
- Debris from China space rocket likely to fall in international waters
- Website's 'nap reviewer' dream job pays $1,500 for 30 naps
- Wine aged in space for more than a year expected to sell for $1 million
- Scientists say trillions of cicadas will emerge from 15 U.S. states
Time To Deflate Photo