US intelligence report finds Saudi Crown Prince responsible for approving operation that killed Khashoggi
The US intelligence report on the murder of Jamal Khashoggi says that Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman approved the operation to capture or kill the Saudi journalist.
The US doesn't need Saudi Arabia, they need the US. Bush & Trump both lavished attention on them. Sickening.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
Trump helped MBS get a pass for the murder of Jamal Khashoggi and then bragged about it to Bob Woodward. He did this because he knew how deeply Kushner was involved with MBS and by extension so were his own financial interests. - Noel Casler
- U.S. Launches Airstrike Against Iranian-Backed Militias in Syria, First Known Military Action Under Biden
- Americans' satisfaction with US more than doubles since January: poll
- Queens GOP Leader Who Calls Himself ‘The Republican Messiah’ Charged in Capitol Riots After Being Identified by Knights of Columbus Jacket
- Husband of Hitler-quoting GOP congresswoman parked his militia-stickered truck outside Capitol Jan. 6
- No disciplinary action for Florida cop who shot protester in face with rubber bullet
When Donald Trump gets a standing O at CPAC, remember they’re applauding a man who fomented a riot in the US Capital and who, thanks to stupidity, ineptitude, and callous disregard, killed hundreds of thousands of Americans. That is who they are applauding. - Stephen King
Payback Is A Bitch Alert!
A Donald Trump supporter charged with allegedly breaching the Capitol during last month’s insurrection was turned in by his ex-girlfriend after federal officials say he texted that she was a “moron” if she couldn’t “see the election was stolen.”
- Trump Trashed McConnell as ‘Unsmiling Political Hack,’ But McConnell Now Says He’d 'Absolutely' Support Trump As 2024 GOP Nominee
- Liz Cheney Says GOP Needs to Make Clear After Riots That 'We Aren't the Party of White Supremacy'
- Dinesh D'Souza Says Capitol Riots Were 'Just a Bunch of Rowdy People Walking Through a Hallway'
- Tucker Carlson Calls CNN a ‘Disinformation Network’ More Powerful and ‘Destructive’ Than QAnon
- Marjorie Taylor Greene, the Washington ‘outsider,’ spent donations on insider expenses
- Matt Gaetz Suggests CPAC Is Beholden to Big Donors: There's a 'Whole Lot of Corporate America' Represented, and They Like Having 'Control'
- Cruz pranked over Cancun trip at Senate gym: report
- John Boehner Goes Wildly Off-Script in Audio Version of His Memoir: 'Oh, and Ted Cruz, Go F*ck Yourself'
- Trump Calls Into Fox News to Talk Tiger Woods: 'He'll Recover from This'
Trump’s Taxes Reveal He Claimed Ted Cruz as Dependent. - Andy Borowitz
Cult Alert! Cult Alert!
A golden statue of former President Trump was unveiled late Thursday at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Orlando, Fla., quickly prompting ridicule from social media users, many of whom compared it to the Old Testament account of the Golden Calf.
Rock The Voter News
Maybe if Neera Tanden had gotten banned by Twitter for spreading violent and seditious lies Republican senators would be currying favor with her instead of blocking her nomination. - Dan Rather
Conservative Christian Cruelty On Display In The Halls Of Congress
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, the Georgia Republican who's become a flashpoint for her promotion of dangerous conspiracy theories, on Wednesday placed an anti-transgender sign outside her office to mock Rep. Marie Newman, a Democrat from Illinois whose daughter is transgender, in a back-and-forth that quickly spread on social media and drew widespread outrage.
- Personal incomes rise 10 percent in January, inflation remains low
- AT&T Fires Back at Tucker Carlson Over 'Misleading' Segment, Says He 'Failed to Represent All the Facts' About Its Role in China
- Netflix creates $100M fund for outreach to underrepresented communities in entertainment
- Hasbro drops 'Mr.' from Potato Head toys, sparks backlash online
Prosecutors Seize Trump’s Tax Returns Seconds Before He Could Flush Them Down Toilet. - Andy Borowitz
Good Idea To Offer A Selection For Vegans!
Plant-based meat alternative company Beyond Meat on Thursday announced two new multiyear partnerships with McDonald’s and Yum Brands fast-food chains KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell.
Life is just choosing your subway sandwich when you're 9 and ordering the same one until you die. - Lisa Pizza tweet
Time To Deflate Photo
- Prince Harry Reveals to James Corden Why He Stepped Back From Royal Family: 'It Was Destroying My Mental Health'
- Pilot reports encounter with 'object that almost looked like' a missile
- Newly painted road in Britain misspells 'ENTRY' as 'ENRY'
- Carpool lane driver found to be using mannequin passenger
- Man from Ireland becomes world's oldest ice mile swimmer
Time To Deflate Photo