Hawley Bristles When Asked About Criticism He's Complicit in Capitol Riots: 'Outrageous ... Utter Lie'
Senator Josh Hawley has come under serious criticism in the weeks following the riots at the Capitol building, particularly over his continuing to raise objections to the election results even after the riots.
I wonder if there is enough space in the federal prison system to house all these congressional insurrectionists.
Remember, most of the ppl blaming the federal government for everything just spent 4 years not blaming the federal government for anything. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- FBI Seized Congressional Cellphone Records Related to Capitol Attack
- Biden mourns 500000 dead, balancing nation's grief and hope
- DC police chief stunned by 'reluctance' to deploy Guard during Jan. 6 attack
- Collins: Biden's $1.9 trillion coronavirus package won't get any GOP votes in Senate
- Dr. Fauci Says Trump's 'Denial and Lack of Facts' Contributed to Magnitude of U.S. Covid Death Toll
- Mnuchin expected to launch investment fund seeking backing from Persian Gulf region: report
Ted Cruz left his dog behind on his ill fated Mexico trip, but before you feel sorry for the dog, remember the dog got to spend two days away from Cruz. - Stephen Colbert
Clarence Thomas Reminds Me Of The Black Butler in Django Unchained
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas wrote a dissent after the high court refused to hear a Republican challenge to a Pennsylvania state court decision that extended the deadline to receive mail-in ballots in last November's election -- which once again raised questions about his wife's activism ahead of the Jan. 6 insurrection.
Hello to everyone who did not have to give up their tax returns to the Manhattan District Attorney. - Aaron Parnas tweet
- NBC's Michael Beschloss Likens Sen. Josh Hawley to Joseph McCarthy for 'Menacing' Gesture
- Ron Johnson Promotes Conspiracy Theory During Senate Hearing Blaming ‘Fake Trump Protesters’: They ‘Probably Planned This’
- Capitol Security Officers Take Wrecking Ball to False Claims at Senate Hearing: This Was a Planned, Coordinated Attack
- Tucker Carlson Complains About Merrick Garland’s Pledge to Prosecute White Supremacists in Capitol Attack
- Trump to attend RNC spring donor summit
- Replyin' Ted': Cruz Gets Pilloried for Checking His Phone During Senate Hearing on Capitol Riot
Are some republicans a little nervous hearing that Garland will fully investigate anyone involved in the January 6th insurrection? - Mama C2 tweet
Will George Clooney Expose Jim Jordan? Damn Straight.
George Clooney and Grant Heslov's Smokehouse Pictures will produce a docuseries about a decades-long abuse scandal in the athletic department at Ohio State University.
The series, which hasn't found an outlet yet, is based on an October 2020 Sports Illustrated story by Jon Wertheim, which detailed a long list of allegations against former Ohio State sports doctor Richard Strauss and university officials' lack of response.
Marjorie Taylor Greene Questions Whether Merrick Garland Will Use His Lasers For Good. - Andy Borowitz
Merrick Garland Glad He Never Got Meetings With Republican Senators Given What Assholes They Are. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- President Joe Biden Headed To Texas Friday To See Winter Storm Damage
- Buttigieg could 'feel the history swirling' when Kamala Harris swore him in
- AOC criticizes Manchin over apparent targeting of Biden’s nominees of color
- Cuomo job approval drops 6 points amid nursing home controversy: poll
Americans Favor Eleven Dollars An Hour For Joe Manchin. - Andy Borowitz
Negligent Homiciders Gather In Florida. I Made Up The Word, Homiciders.
South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R) will gladhand with Republican donors at President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort next month amid speculation that she plans to run for president in 2024.
A source familiar with the matter confirmed to The Hill that Donald Trump Jr. and his girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle will host the fundraiser for Noem’s gubernatorial campaign on March 5 at the Palm Beach resort.
A million years ago I worked for Enron and I tried to explain the business model to my dad and when I was done he said “that sounds like check kiting” and I rolled my eyes because DADS and I figured I hadn’t explained it correctly but it turns out I nailed it. - Deborah Scaramastra tweet
- Should the rich pay for the pandemic? Argentina thinks so. Other countries are taking a look.
- The Met Considers Selling Its Art To Stave Off Financial Shortfall
- MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he's losing $65 million over election-fraud claims and it proves he's not pushing conspiracy theories for the money
MyPillow Guy Offers To Settle Lawsuit By Giving Dominion Voting Systems Free Mattress Topper. - Andy Borowitz
If I ever have another kid, I’m gonna name them Amazon so they don’t have to pay taxes. - The Hoarse Whisperer
The Texas Shakedown
In Spring, Texas, about 20 miles (32 km) north of Houston, Akilah Scott-Amos is staring down a more than $11,000 electric bill for this month, a far cry from her $34 bill at this time last year.
"If you don't know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he's just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It's one world, pal. We're all neighbors." - Frank Sinatra