The Washington Post has dropped the full audio of the hour-long call President Donald Trump had with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.
It started off with a doozy as the president falsely claimed he won Georgia and even absurdly touted “rally size” as a metric proving it. He baselessly claimed Raffensperger would find “a couple hundred thousand forged signatures” if he looked into it.
I’m generally opposed to someone being surreptitiously taped on a phone call...but not this one, folks! - Monica Lewinsky tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- All 10 Living Former Defense Secretaries Denounce Military Involvement in Election Disputes as 'Dangerous, Unlawful And Unconstitutional Territory'
- DC mayor asks area residents to stay away from protesters 'who come to our city seeking confrontation'
- Louie Gohmert Says Rejection of His Pence Lawsuit is Telling People to ‘Go to the Streets’ and Be Violent
- Pence Gives Nod to GOP Senators Battling Electoral College Certification: Spox Says He ‘Welcomes Their Efforts’
- Wall Street Journal: GOP Electoral College 'stunt' will hurt US, Republican Party
- Jaw-Dropping New CDC Figures Suggest True U.S. Coronavirus Death Toll Approaching Half a Million
- Russian TV bosses will be 'punished' after Putin's New Year message was screened with half his head cut off - despite insisting it was a technical glitch and not a political protest
When I was undercover at the CIA, I saw firsthand how our enemies steal elections and try to interfere in ours. Elected officials continuing to sow doubt amongst the public for petty political gain is playing into our enemies hands. - Will Hurd
UK Judge Rules Julian Assange Would Be Mistreated In US Prisons
A judge in the United Kingdom on Monday ruled against a request to extradite WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to the United States.
District Judge Vanessa Baraitser rejected assertions that Assange was a political prisoner, The Associated Press reported, but said he would pose a risk to himself while detained in the United States.
Does Trump pressuring the Ukrainian president to damage Biden seem so outlandish and inconsequential now to those who dismissed impeachment? - Jim Sciutto, CNN
- Pro-Trump Lawyer Lin Wood Thrown Under Bus After Tweeting Pence Will ‘Face Execution’ — Even By His Own MAGA Teen Client
- George Conway on Leaked GA Call: Trump Sounds ‘Delusional and Desperate’ Because He Loses Criminal Immunity on Jan 20th.
- Trump Campaign’s Jason Miller Calls Jake Tapper ‘A Fake News P*ssy’ After CNN Host Tells Him to Pay His Child Support
- Cotton breaks with conservative colleagues who will oppose electoral vote count
- Trump to give Nunes Medal of Freedom: reports
- Fox News cuts video feed as Trump supporter flashes white power sign at Georgia GOP rally
The next 72 hours are going to be the longest five years of our lives. - Jeff Tiedrich
What Will Pelosi Do? Newly Elected Republican Plans To Bring Her Glock To The House Floor
Lauren Boebert, a Republican who was recently elected as a representative of western Colorado to the United States Congress, said Sunday night that she plans to carry a weapon to the lower house.
Please clarify something for me - does the Presidential Medal of Freedom only go to criminals now? - Andy Borowitz
I will say this again, if Trump and Republicans remain unaccountable, our oaths to defend the Constitution means nothing. - David Weissman
Rock The Voter News
What a great headline!
Sometimes I must bow to reality. I can think of no better figure to ring out the Trump era than Vanilla Ice. - Andy Borowitz
You've got 16 days left to resign.If you plan to leave by helicopter, please pick a windy day. - John Fugelsang
- As stimulus checks hit bank accounts, Iowa attorney general warns of scams
- After Backlash, Federal Government Reverses Plans to Charge $14K Fee to Distillers Who Produced Hand Sanitizer
- Google employees announce creation of union
- McDonald's will launch 3 chicken sandwiches next month as it doubles down on chicken
It occurred to me tonight that we are Donald Trump's seventh bankruptcy. - Don Winslow
One Iconic Hot Dog Business Putting Their Hot Dogs On HoldPink's hot dog stand in Hollywood is shutting down for a few months as of Sunday. There was a long line wrapping around the building Sunday, customers stopping by to get their fill before the temporary closure. ... This is only the second shutdown for Pink's in its 81-year history.
Sometimes, carrying on, just carrying on, is the superhuman achievement. - Albert Camus
The Internet Gods Smiled Upon Me
And Restored My Internet and Cable TV
After I Pushed A Virgin Into A Volcano.