Biden inheriting nonexistent coronavirus vaccine distribution plan and must start 'from scratch,' sources say
Newly sworn in President Joe Biden and his advisers are inheriting no coronavirus vaccine distribution plan to speak of from the Trump administration, sources tell CNN, posing a significant challenge for the new White House.
So, Hunter Biden isn't in charge of handling the administration's pandemic response? What about one of their in-laws? No? Weird. - Corey Richardson
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- U.S. Marks a New Single-Day Record on Covid Deaths
- Biden issues slew of pandemic initiatives to improve vaccine distribution, expand testing and reopen schools
- Dr. Fauci Announces Biden Will Keep US in World Health Organization, Reversing Trump Order
- Obama, Bush and Clinton Talk Biden Inauguration at Prime Time Event: We Are 'Trying to Come Back to Normalcy’
- Mexican president voices support for Biden plans on coronavirus, economy, migration
I've been asleep for the last 6 hours, so I'm not sure if I missed it:Has Biden fired a cabinet secretary via Twitter yet? - Stonekettle
Karl Rove Reminds Us That's He's A Racist Republican
Karl Rove is the latest Fox News personality to be "offended" after President Joe Biden decried white supremacy in his inauguration speech on Wednesday.
"Whether it's COVID, the economy or racism, why are they talking everything down?" Fox News host Bill Hemmer wondered during a segment with Rove on Thursday.
I’d say Fox News has made clear that their priority is protecting white supremacy and white supremacists. Democrats should feel no need to take them seriously. - Adam Parkhomenko
- Lindsey Graham Warns GOP Against Turning on Trump: He’ll Be ‘The Strongest Voice in the Party’ for ‘Years’
- Rush Limbaugh Melts Down Over Biden Inauguration: ‘They Have Not Legitimately Won It!’
- Trump leaves QAnon and the online MAGA world crushed and confused
- Lincoln Project’s Rick Wilson Says He’s Targeting Ted Cruz and His ‘Jim Crow Caucus’ Now That Trump Presidency is Over
- Attorney in ‘Kraken’ Case Tells Judge That Sidney Powell Didn’t Sign Documents Which Bear Her Electronic Signature
OK, so Trump didn’t have a vaccine plan, but in all fairness he was busy plotting the violent overthrow of the government. - Andy Borowitz
Facebook And Twitter Need To Ban The Orange Liar Permanently
Facebook’s ban on former President Trump will be extended pending a review by the platform’s independent oversight body...Facebook’s Oversight Board will issue a decision on whether to uphold or reverse the ban in the next 90 days.
Mike And Karen Pence Leave White House Aboard Tandem Bike. - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
- Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki Kicks Off First Briefing Touting a Return to 'Truth and Transparency'
- Pelosi says House will move immediately on COVID-19 relief
- President Biden will keep Christopher Wray on as FBI director, White House official says
- Inaugural poet Amanda Gorman on speech impediment: 'I couldn't say words like 'poetry''
Horrified Biden Family Discovers Rotting, Months-Old Corpse Of Jeff Sessions In White House Executive Residence. - The Onion
Yay! We're Fighting Against Cyberattacks Again!
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) on Thursday rolled out a new public awareness campaign to push back against the plague of ransomware cyberattacks that have increasingly targeted governments and the nation’s education systems.
- House Oversight calls for Parler investigation
- 'Please Sue Me Dominion': MyPillow's Mike Lindell Invites Lawsuit Over Election Conspiracy Theories
- Media Trust at an All-Time Low, Nearly 60% Think Press ‘More Concerned With Supporting an Ideology’ Than Informing Public
- TIME Marks Day One of Biden's Presidency With Cover of Him Standing in the Oval Office Trashed by Trump
Exactly four years ago... people tend to remember only Spicer’s obvious lie that Trump had the biggest inaugural crowd size. But it was also the day the Trump admin began attacking members of the press from the WH briefing room. - Jim Acosta, CNN
Rolling Stones Rolling Out Chocolate Candy Bars!
The Rolling Stones have redefined themselves once again, with the announcement that they will soon be releasing their very own candy bar!
There will be prosecution for members of Congress who aided and abetted Capitol Hill rioters. - Speaker Pelosi
Time To Deflate Photo
- 'You just can’t get everything you want': Bernie Sanders' mittens not for sale
- Fossil burrows point to ancient seafloor colonization by giant marine worms
- Bees aren't getting enough sleep, thanks to some common pesticides
- Soccer player kicks 105-yard goal, breaks Guinness World Record
- Florida woman hits deputy with stolen car
Time To Deflate Photo
Peace and love.