President Trump on Thursday demanded that ballots stop being counted in the presidential race, as returns showed his path to reelection significantly narrowed against Democratic nominee Joe Biden, remarks his campaign later sought to clarify.
We'll know the election results when every ballot is counted. That's how democracy works. - Hillary Clinton
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump DOJ Claims Legal Power to Send Armed Federal Agents Into Ballot-Counting Sites to Investigate Claims of Voter Fraud
- China bars entry to most British residents over coronavirus
- Denmark seeks to kill 15 million minks to limit coronavirus
- Evacuations, landslides and road closures reported in Costa Rica: Thursday morning update
Let it never be forgotten that Detroit showed up when America needed it. The blackest city in America. Put some respect on its name and it’s people. - Sam Richardson
Trump's Spiritual Advisor Hears Voices In Her Head.
Paula White, who serves as President Trump's spiritual adviser, led a prayer service on Wednesday in which she called for angels to "break up every demonic confederacy against the election, against America, against who you have declared to be in the White House."...“I hear a sound of abundance of rain,” she said, in clips surfaced by the left-leaning Right Wing Watch. “I hear a sound of victory. I hear a sound of shouting and singing. I hear a sound of victory. I hear a sound of an abundance of rain. I hear a sound of victory. I hear a sound of an abundance of rain. I hear a sound of victory.”
Dear Paula White -You voted for Grab Em By The Pussy to turn away war refugee children, you Godless prosperity-Gospel Megachurch fraud.Even pro-choice ppl don't pray for 'Satanic pregnancies' to spontaneously abort, you devoid-of-Jesus Snake Oil factory. - John Fugelsang
Did Paula White cure the Coronavirus with her podium slapping techniques? No? Okay. - Jesse Lifson
- Trump Has Privately Floated 2024 Run to Advisers If He Loses to Biden: NYT
- Steve Bannon says "punk" Twitter boss Jack Dorsey should be arrested for "taking down the president"
- Trump Campaign Pushes Fake News About 'Magically' Appearing Ballots to Tucker Carlson, Who Falls For It
- 'Fox Should Rescind That Call!': Gov. DeSantis Rails Against Fox's Biden Arizona Projection on the Network
- Kellyanne Conway Calls for Vote Counting to Slow Down, After Weeks of Trump Demanding Quick Winner: 'Why Are We in Such a Rush?'
- Kanye West received 60,000 votes in the presidential election
Lotsa Trump supporters tweeting about REJECTED BALLETS. had no idea they were so cultured. - Sarah Cooper
Half of America Supports the Orange Infection
Dozens of angry supporters of President Donald Trump converged on vote-counting centers in Detroit and Phoenix as the returns went against him Wednesday in the two key states, while thousands of anti-Trump protesters demanding a complete tally of the ballots in the still-undecided election took to the streets in cities across the U.S.
Big shout out to the election workers in Arizona being threatened/intimidated by armed Trumpers while they’re doing their job. - Josh Marshall
Rock The Voter News
Seriously? McConnell Tries To Spread Stupid Rumor About Biden's Cabinet Picks.
An Axios report with a misleading headline suggests former Vice President Joe Biden is reconsidering his cabinet picks in light of Republican Senate wins, but the only attributed source is one connected to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
Biden: "I will work as hard for those who didn't vote for me as for those who did."Trump: "I will get QAnon to hack into Hunter Biden's Alexa." - Andy Borowitz
- Dow rises more than 500 points as election week rally stretches to fourth day
- British government extends 80 percent salary support program
- FAA issues flight restrictions for Wilmington as election results loom
- Pro baseball, basketball and football could face almost $13B loss from COVID-19: report
Math has been Trump’s nemesis since he hired that guy to take his SATs. - Andy Borowitz
Jared Kushner Prepares To Evict Hundreds of Tenants
A property management firm owned by Jared Kushner—who, remember, has been key in the White House’s mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic—has filed to evict hundreds of families in the middle of another spike in virus cases, according to The Washington Post. Westminster Management, part-owned by President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser, has reportedly been sending letters to tenants threatening legal fees and filing eviction notices in court.
Joe Biden: "Be patient, folks. Votes are being counted, and we feel good about where we are."
When you go out and someone is wearing the same outfit as you
Peace and love.