Veterans’ Day affords the nation an opportunity to say “thank you” to all who have chosen to serve, and risk their lives, for their country and their countrymen. America’s veterans total just under 20 million men and women, drawn from all parts of the nation, from all races, all creeds, all ethnic backgrounds. Those who have served in the past currently include, among others, a former African American chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, a Jewish Air Force chief of staff, Hispanic and Asian American senior generals and admirals, as well as Christian, Muslim, Hindu and Sikh officers and enlisted personnel. They are the face of America.
Obama Proposes Cancelling White House’s Cable to Get Trump to Leave. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Pompeo refuses to acknowledge Biden has won election, sparking furor and 'disgust' among diplomats
- Sydney Barber will be the first Black woman to serve as U.S. Naval Academy brigade commander
- Record number of people hospitalized with coronavirus as every state sees case surge
- El Paso more than doubling number of mobile morgues as virus surges
- Russia claims its Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine is 92% effective
- Several wounded in attack on French Consulate ceremony at cemetery in Saudi Arabia
- China calls on US to stop 'exchanges or contacts' with Taiwan
- Hong Kong pro-democracy lawmakers resign en masse after Beijing moves to quash dissent
"This isn't a coup, its an attempt to hide whatever criminality was going on over there." - Former Trump senior admin official to Naveed Jamali, Newsweek
The last time someone like Mike Pompeo was associated with West Point it was Benedict Arnold. - JRehling
My Guess Is That Trump Is Dying To Throw The Nuclear Football
ABC chief global affairs correspondent Martha Raddatz questioned whether President Trump is "planning a military operation" amid a flurry of Pentagon resignations.
"No one has seen anything like this. There is concern about what this means," Raddatz told ABC's David Muir on "World News Tonight." "Is the president planning a military operation or the use of federal troops, which [Defense Secretary Mark] Esper opposed?"
Biden has 5 million more votes and more than 270 electoral college votes, but Trump has more people yelling about Election Fraud on Fox News primetime, so it's too close to call. - Jeremy Newberger
- Trump Visits Arlington National Cemetery for Veterans Day Observance, First Appearance Since Election Called for Biden
- Senator-Elect Tuberville Gives Amazing Explanation of GOP's Role Under Biden: 'Playing for Freedom' Against 'Socialist, Communist' Democrats
- Laura Ingraham Interviews Anonymous Nevada 'Poll Worker' Claiming They Witnessed Blatant Voter Fraud
- Georgia Secretary of States Announces 'Full, By Hand Recount' as Biden Leads Trump By Narrow Margin
- Sullivan wins reelection in Alaska, giving Republicans 50 seats in Senate
- Jon Voight says fighting 'lie' Biden won is 'greatest fight since the Civil War'
- Michael Cohen predicts Trump won't return to White House after Christmas at Mar-a-Lago
- Texas $1 Million Fraud Tip Reward Branded 'Bribe to Generate Lies' by Democratic Rep. Pramila Jayapal
- Fauci Responds to Trump’s Veiled Threat to Fire Him After 2020 Election: ‘I Hope Not…We All Want This Pandemic to End’
I don’t think the Turkey will pardon Donald Trump this Thanksgiving. - Tony Posnanski
What A Legacy Giuliani Left For Himself
People keep calling the sex shop next to Four Seasons Total Landscaping — where President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani held a press conference last week — to see if Giuliani is in there buying something.
Trump, Barr, and Pompeo: If there was ever a trio of elderly white men who've got the Lipitor market cornered, it's these three plump stooges. - Stephen King
Trump doesn’t get the significance of the 11Th hour of the11Th day of the 11Th month. Shows up late and keeps everyone waiting in the rain for a Veteran’s Day ceremony. He really does believe they are suckers and losers, but if anyone should know about true losers, it’s him. - Steve Redmond tweet
Somebody asked me to say something good about Donald Trump so I thought and finally came up with something:He ended Jeff Sessions' political career. - JRehling
Rock The Voter News
- Biden: Trump's refusal to concede is an 'embarrassment' to his presidency
- Whoopi Goldberg Pulls ‘Ballot’ Out of Her Shirt on The View, Exclaims ‘My Goodness, They’re Everywhere’
- Obama's first post-election interviews to air on CBS on Sunday
It's getting ugly... Mitch McConnell just demanded to see Joe Biden's birth certificate. - Conan O'Brien
Welcome to Florida Where You Can Shoot Looters!
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) is proposing "anti-mob" legislation to expand the state’s "stand your ground" law, according to the Miami Herald.
The legislation would reportedly expand the state’s list of “forcible felonies” to justify using force against people engaging in conduct resulting in the “interruption or impairment” of a business. It would also justify the use of force against those involved in looting, which is defined as a burglary within 500 feet of a “violent or disorderly assembly.”
Donald Trump knows he's going to be evicted, so he's trashing the apartment. - Middle Age Riot
- Deutsche Bank calls for a 5 percent 'privilege' tax on people choosing to work from home
- Restaurants '4x' riskier than gyms, coffee shops: Study
- California voters reject ballot measure to raise taxes on commercial properties
- Coronavirus: EU buys 300m doses of BioNTech-Pfizer vaccine
Obamacare is everything Republicans hate: Obama and the verb “to care” - Andy Borowitz
Trump Evangelicals Deliver Backhanded Prayer For Biden
A Texas evangelical pastor who was one of President Trump’s most vocal backers is calling on Trump supporters to acknowledge President-elect Joe Biden’s victory, calling it a “chance to show that Christians are not hypocrites.”
The Dallas-based Robert Jeffress said in a Fox News column Wednesday that the former vice president’s victory is “a bitter pill to swallow” for “millions of Christians across our nation.”
When I start talking to you, you should start talking to a psychiatrist. - TheTweetOfGod