Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Pura Vida

 


Actually, it went down around 4 pm yesterday. I held up well during the crisis and went grocery shopping. *insert slow tap dancing*
The joy of it all, it had been a month since my last outing.
My chauffer took me to three different locations and everyone was wearing a mask. I had my temperature taken at one location (Walmart owned by the way). My hands were wrinkled when I returned home due to all the sanitizing. I counted 7.

__________________________________


Instead of ranting about Trump, I wanted to share some calming beauty with you. It is the winner of the Wildlife Photographer of the Year, by Sergey Gorshkov. It was taken in far eastern Russia. The instant I saw this photo, I thought it was taken with a Leica camera but I wanted to verify. So I googled and googled and could not verify but I saw one of the supporters of Wildlife was Leica. I smiled. There is no lens as the German made Leica lens. It emits a 3-D effect and can texturalize anything.

Click on the photo to enlarge.



Thank you Sergey and peace to all and to all a goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment