WASHINGTON (AP) — Secret Service agents rushed President Donald Trump to a White House bunker on Friday night as hundreds of
CNN host: Do you think the president is capable of making a statement calling for national unity?
Atlanta mayor: I think he's capable of READING one.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Two airmen dead in air force base shooting
- More than 60 reporters attacked, arrested or harassed since George Floyd protests began, group says
- World alarmed by violence in US; thousands march in London
- US embassies in Africa address George Floyd: 'We are deeply troubled'
- Liverpool players take knee over George Floyd death
- Viral photo shows line of white people between police, black protesters at Thursday rally
- Protesters tear through D.C. after National Guard troops and Secret Service keep them from the White House
- A black congresswoman was pepper-sprayed by police while marching with George Floyd protesters in Ohio
- Cotton: Trump should use Insurrection Act to deploy active-duty military to cities
- Independent autopsy finds George Floyd was killed by asphyxia — contradicting medical examiner
- US sends Brazil malaria drug touted by Trump as COVID-19 cases top 500,000
- Florida’s Seen a ‘Statistically Significant’ Uptick in Pneumonia Deaths. The CDC Says It’s Likely COVID.
I will be introducing an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act to discontinue the program that transfers military weaponry to local police departments. - Sen. Brian Schatz
The Police Are Shooting The Messengers
As protests across the USA raged over police brutality and the killing of George Floyd, police forces aimed to disperse demonstrators...“Targeted attacks on journalists, media crews and news organizations covering the demonstrations show a complete disregard for their critical role in documenting issues of public interest and are an unacceptable attempt to intimidate them,” said Carlos Martínez de la Serna, program director of the Committee to Protect Journalists.
1-star Yelp review of the United States:
"This used to be my favorite place, but it came under new management a few years ago and has been going downhill ever since." - MIddle Age Riot
- Trump Retweets Video of Supporter Saying ‘The Only Good Democrat Is a Dead Democrat’
- Kayleigh McEnany: A national Oval Office address is not going to stop Antifa
- Giuliani says George Floyd tragedy could have united the nation, blames riots on progressive political leaders
- Fox News tells viewers to make citizen’s arrests: ‘Take some zip ties and subdue some of these people’
- Minneapolis police made 44 people unconscious with neck restraints since 2015
- 'Small number' of West Point cadets test positive for coronavirus ahead of Trump commencement address
The day after found out trump has been hiding in the bunker, he got on the phone to tell governors how “weak” they are. - Adam Parkhomenko
All across America the police are rioting and attacking innocent people and journalists. Who will arrest the police? - Frank Schaefer
Trump Shoots From The Lip, Again.
President Trump pressed the nation’s governors to crack down on protesters during a phone call Monday after a night of violent demonstrations in cities across the U.S., according to multiple sources familiar with the call.
One source familiar with the call said that Trump told governors to “dominate” and “take back your streets.” Trump was sharply critical of local leaders on the call, castigating them as being “weak” in response to the demonstrations, according to another source.
Trump tells Governors regarding protesters:
"You have to dominate, if you don’t dominate you’re wasting your time. They’re going to run over you, you’re going to look like a bunch of jerks. You have to dominate."
That’s exactly how they killed George Floyd in the first place. - Kaivan Shroff
Fun fact: Hitler tried to hide in a bunker toward the end of his rule. - George Takei
Rock The Voter News
- Floyd's brother: Trump 'didn't give me the opportunity to even speak'
- Illinois Governor Confronts Trump in Stunning Conference Call: I'm 'Extraordinarily Concerned' About Your 'Inflammatory' Rhetoric
- Biden visits site of police brutality protest in Delaware
- Obama pens essay on using George Floyd protests as 'turning point for real change'
How are her emails lookin' NOW? - Stonekettle
Something you could do during the Vietnam War Protests that you cannot do now because they'd shoot you.
One More Reason Why I Love Costa Rica
The Legislative Assembly of Costa Rica on Monday observed a minute of silence in memory of George Floyd, a black man who was killed by police in Minneapolis, Minn. and whose death has provoked widespread protests throughout the United States.
The motion read before the Legislative Assembly asked that the lawmaking body “realize a minute of silence in memory of George Floyd, murdered by a police officer in the city of Minneapolis, United States, and in memory of all the Afro-descendent victims of racism and hate.”
Police Department Reduces Costs By Using Same Evidence For Every Investigation. - The Onion
- Facebook employees slam company position on Trump's George Floyd posts
- Dozens of Facebook Employees Take Off From Work to Protest Company's Decision to Keep Trump Posts: Report
- China tells state firms to halt purchases of major U.S. farm products
- GOP lawmakers plan measure to force Americans to divest from firms linked to Chinese military: report
White Christians would've been at Jesus' crucifixion like "If he followed orders he would've been fine. The Romans were just doing their job." - Ms. Charlotte
I Wonder If A Descendant of General Sherman Was Involved?
Protesters in Richmond set fire to the United Daughters of the Confederacy headquarters and covered Confederate memorials with graffiti during the second night of outrage and violence Saturday that saw one person shot, businesses around the city looted and storefronts torched.
If YOU don’t understand why ALL these people are Revolting. You’re possibly part of the problem. - ICE T