President Donald Trump has offered help to Russia in combating wildfires raging in Siberia, the Russian Embassy said on Wednesday.
During a phone call between the two leaders, Trump offered American assistance to tame the fires that have engulfed 6.7 million acres of the Siberian woods. The Russian Embassy cited a Kremlin statement that said President Vladimir Putin appreciated the gesture and would take Trump up on the offer if needed. For now, Putin told Trump that Russian military aircraft were deployed to control the situation.
Mitch McConnell is a man that knows less about Russia and Russian interference than even Donald Trump, and I know nothing.” - Donald Trump
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- FBI Now Views QAnon, Pizzagate Conspiracy Theorists as New ‘Domestic Extremism’ Threats
- North Korean soldier defects to South by crossing DMZ at night
- U.S. urges Germany to reconsider Persian Gulf mission
- Mexican newspaper to suspend print edition after firebombing
- Las Vegas shooting survivors escape Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting two years later
- An Arizona man is suing a body-donation company after it gave his mother's corpse to the military for blast testing
Donald Trump says he doesn't have a racist bone in his body. So it must all be in his soft tissue. And that's a lot of soft tissue. Just saying. - Will Durst
Revenge Shall Be Mine Sayeth The Trump
Navy officials said Wednesday they are pulling achievement medals from prosecutors who argued the case against a decorated Navy SEAL who was acquitted in the death of a wounded Islamic State captive after President Donald Trump intervened.
Tulsi Gabbard’s attack on Kamala Harris’ record looks a bit different when you consider that she went harder on Harris than she has on Assad, who oversees a prison network where 120,000+ Syrians have been tortured, murdered, and not even returned to their families for burial. - Carolyn Orr tweet
- Graham threat to bust panel rules roils Senate tensions
- Meghan McCain Clashes With ‘View’ Co-Hosts on Tulsi Gabbard: She’s No ‘Russian Stooge’
- Fox News’ Tomi Lahren Apologizes for Kamala Harris Tweet Asking: ‘Did You Sleep Your Way to the Top?’
- Ex-Trump campaign manager Lewandowski mulling New Hampshire Senate bid
- RNC chair defends GOP donor platform in tense meeting
- Ben Carson Booted From Baltimore Church Property; Defends Trump Tweets While Discussing City’s Problems
- Watch Out, Nunes Trolls: GOPer Vows More Lawsuits Are Coming
- Comedy Central shoots down Trump Jr. after he joked network should host Democratic debates
- Scarborough blasts 2020 Democrats for attacking Obama's policies more than Trump's
- Congressman asks FBI to add Antifa to list of extremist ideologies
- Justice Department won't prosecute Comey over leak of his memos
- Daughter of notorious segregationist George Wallace says Trump is worse than her father: "Never seen anything like it"
- #TrumpEulogies trends on Twitter as George Conway tweets Trump boasted about himself at his father's funeral
Dearly beloved, we had hoped for a larger turnout, but at least Melania brought a date. #TrumpEulogies - John Fugelsang
Roger Stone's Request Denied
A federal judge in D.C. on Thursday denied Roger Stone’s request to dismiss the charges against him, finding that Stone “has not identified any legal ground” to do so.
Asked about Trump's attacks on her birth city of Baltimore, Speaker Pelosi suggests we ask Trump's "slumlord" son in law, Jared Kushner. . Mike DeBonis, Washington Post
Conservatives criticizing Dems debate performances also support a guy that bragged about the size of his dick during a GOP primary debate. - Andrew Lawrence
If you’re slut-shaming Harris for “sleeping her way to the top” while defending the white men who got there by default, congratulations, you’re a misogynist. - OhNoSheTwint
Rock The Voter News
- 'This is America': Biden opens with shot at Trump
- Booker to Biden: 'You're dipping into the Kool-Aid'
- Biden ally accuses 2020 Democrats of taking 'Trump approach' in Detroit debate
- De Blasio releases plan to substantially raise taxes on the rich, corporations
- Debating the Obama Presidency Instead of the Current One Seems Politically Suicidal
- Deutch joins impeachment effort he says has 'already begun'
- Dem senator introduces bill limiting use of voter data by political campaigns
The President of the United States is a Racist and a Criminal. When making your decision in 2020, you need think of nothing else. We are in a fight for the the soul of our Nation. - Rob Reiner tweet
Michael Moore Trying To Stay Relevant
Filmmaker Michael Moore said in a new interview that there is only one candidate up to the challenge to “crush” President Trump in 2020, “and her last name rhymes with Obama.”
“In fact, it is Obama — Michelle Obama,” Moore said on MSNBC. “Everybody watching this right now knows she is a beloved American and she would go in there and she would beat him.”
Trump will use those anti-Obama comments by Democratic candidates in his ads.
- Dow cuts gains dramatically after Trump says US adding additional tariffs on China
- More layoffs pummel print, digital news outlets: Pew Research
- Engineer claims Google fired him because he's conservative
- FCC approves plan to improve broadband mapping data
- Facebook takes down Saudi-linked disinformation network
If you support Trump
-using taxpayer $ to build a wall he promised Mexico would pay for
-bailing out farmers hurt by tariffs w/28 bil of taxpayer $
-$885 mill in family biz tax break
-millions of taxpayer $ for 7/4 parade
...don’t call anyone at #DemDebate2 ‘Socialist.’
- John Fugelsang
It's Hard Enough Being A Small Farmer. Trump Made It Harder.
The White House recently announced that it would be providing an additional $16 billion in aid to American farmers affected by the trade war between the U.S. and China.
But the problem for American farmers has becomes bigger than something a bailout can fix.
“This trade thing is what’s brought on by the president and it’s really frustrating because he took away all of our markets,” Bob Kuylen, a farmer from North Dakota who grows spring wheat and sunflowers, told Yahoo Finance. “We live in an area where we’re kind of in the middle of nowhere. It costs us a lot of money — over $1 a bushel to get our grain to markets.”
My first act as president would be to 'Clorox the Oval Office' - Kirsten Gillibrand