Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Power outage

I've been incommunicado since 10am. Repair work was being done. I really hate when that happens.

So I decided to make the best of it. I ran errands, did some grocery shopping, bought a wardrobe closet at 1/2 price and a friend is doing an estimate on finishing the roof edging as I type this.

Best of all my pupper Luna is recovering beautifully.

When I returned online I was hoping that Trump resigned or was arrested. I can dream, can't I?

I did see that Barr is being held in contempt by the House. Go House Go! These Trump clowns are making it easy for the House to hold them accountable. It's as though they want to be locked up. Freud would have a field day with these dolts.

I will return tomorrow. Deep apologies for any humor inconvenience.




Oh, and here are some Dominican nuns playing bumper cars.


Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment