Tuesday, March 26, 2019

I'll fully form my opinion when I read the Mueller Report but until then...

Trump administration now says entire Affordable Care Act should be struck down
The Trump administration on Monday said the entire Affordable Care Act should be struck down, in a dramatic reversal.
In a filing with a federal appeals court, the Justice Department said it agreed with the ruling of a federal judge in Texas that invalidated the Obama-era health care law.


Donald Trump's proposed Obamacare replacement: 
If you're poor, don't get sick. 
If you're sick, don't get poor. - Middle Age Riot





A Republican Congressman quoted Hitler on the House floor yesterday and it barely even made the news. If that isn’t a perfect summary of these past few years I don’t know what is. - OhNoSheTwint




Republican snowflakes are demandin' we apologize to Trump, so here goes....
"Donald Trump, we are truly sorry the interactions with the Russians you lied about don't amount to criminal conspiracy." - Tea Pain



The day after Trump fired Comey, he told the Russians in the Oval Office,“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job. I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Apparently, I misinterpreted that for obstruction of justice.



Sarah Sanders said that Trump's accusers should be executed: "They literally accused the President of the United States of being an agent for a foreign government. That's equivalent to treason. Thats punishable by death in this country." 

That is terrifying vindictive bravado. They don't want to lock them up anymore, they want to execute them. 






I know a SEG when I see one. (Sh*t Eating Grin)


Nepotism-R-Us
Don't forget William Barr’s Son-in-Law Landed a Job Advising Trump on “Legal Issues,” last month.
From last month's article -- Tyler McGaughey’s work will “intersect” with the Russia investigation.









Officer, in my pocket is a report that proves conclusively that I was not speeding. No, you can't see it - Jeff Tiedrich






Eminent Domain Effects For Trump's Wall
Texans Receive First Notices of Land Condemnation for Trump’s Border Wall
The government offered $2,900 for 1.2 acres near the Rio Grande. If Flores chooses not to accept the offer, the land could be seized through eminent domain.


Mueller's report may be finished, but mine is out next week. It's on 'Johnny Tremain' and it was due in 1974. - Conan O'Brien




Dear media, 
Man, did you f*ck this one up. The Barr letter is not the Mueller report. Please do your jobs before we have nothing left but State run media. Thanks, nice chat. 
- Randi Mayem Singer







____________________


AllHatNoCattle Will Return To Normal Programming Tomorrow


I won't move till Sunday at the earliest because that's when the doors get installed. AND the tile isn't finished. Everyone is behind schedule including me, jajaja.

But I am 75% packed. My possessions are in 15 cardboard boxes and 3 suitcases, everything scrubbed clean. I don't want any scorpion hitchhikers.

My kitchen this morning.



All Donations Delightfully Accepted !



_____________________



Time To Deflate Photo
This is Copper Canyon Restaurant and Bar in Mexico. I'd visit the glass fenced observation deck after two, maybe three glasses of wine at the bar.

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment