The recently departed attorney for President Donald Trump raised the possibility of pardoning Michael Flynn and Paul Manafort with their attorneys last summer.
So Manafort is holding out for a pardon and Flynn didn't. The plot thickens.
Ever since Stormy went on TV Trump has been silent, and for that, a grateful nation must salute her. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Poland Signs $4.75 Billion Patriot Missile Deal With US
- Ecuador cutting off WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange's communications outside London embassy
- UK minister: 'miserable little worm' Assange should turn himself in
- Sacramento residents voice outrage over Stephon Clark's shooting death
- Louisiana will not charge police in Alton Sterling shooting
Donald Trump loves to trash talk people, but, strangely, he has never said one bad thing about Vladimir Putin. In fact, last week, Trump called Putin to congratulate him on winning a shady election in which he was the only real candidate, despite the fact that his advisors gave him notes in all-capital letters stating "DO NOT CONGRATULATE.” Come on guys, if you want him to read a note, put it on something he pays attention to, like a cheeseburger or Ivanka. - Stephen Colbert
Well, If Anyone Knows About Breaking Up Marriages, It's Joe & Mika
MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski hinted they’re hearing from inside sources that President Donald Trump is worried the first lady might be planning to leave the White House.
So, up till now, he's been a huge fan of Putin. Well, yesterday, all that... Stayed the same. But the United States did expel 60 Russians over a U.K. poison attack. Normally, for Trump to expel that many people, they have to be in his cabinet. - Stephen Colbert
Rick Santorum Robbed at Gunpoint Despite Extensive First Aid Training - Andy Borowitz
- Ga. prosecutor with medieval history doctorate to take big role on Trump's legal team
- Former Disney star joins White House press team
- Sean Spicer: Trump is immune from punishment for sexual harassment because voters are ‘the HR department’
- Ann Coulter: Trump is a "shallow, lazy ignoramus"
- Right-wing broadcaster accuses student activist David Hogg of being an accomplice in the Parkland massacre
- Trump Vows 'Second Amendment Will Never Be Repealed' After Former Supreme Court Justice Called For the Change
- 'Roseanne' is back, and it's become a pro-Trump platform
- CNN's Chris Cuomo confronts Santorum over Evangelical 'hypocrisy' on Trump
- Ex-Tea Party candidate comes unglued at anti-gun vets: Surviving Iraq was ‘the last great thing they did in this life’
- Arpaio says he will resume challenging Obama's birth certificate if elected
- Gun-loving Florida man busted after stealing teddy bears and ripping down signs at Parkland memorial
- Trump signs bill barring federal funds to pay for official portraits
They've created a special secure holdin' facility to store a copy of Donald Trump's tax returns. It's called "Bob Mueller's office." - Tea Pain
A lawyer for adult film star Stormy Daniels has requested in federal court to take a deposition from President Donald Trump in a legal battle over an agreement to keep her quiet about her allegation that they had a sexual relationship.
I was going to watch Roseanne's new show until I learned it was going to be written from a pro-Trump point of view. If I want to see a family live like that, I'll just watch the people I work with. - Trav Huey
Conservatives: The problem with kids today is that they all get participation awards when they need *looks at NRAdotcom* bulletproof backpacks and 2 days of rations to survive most lockdowns. -LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Hawaii Considers Building a Statue of Barack Obama in His Birth State
- Obama to raise funds for endangered Dem. Sen. McCaskill
Going from Barack Obama to Donald Trump is like going from cruising a Tesla down the coast to smashing a Go-Kart into a pile of burning diapers. - Tommy Campbell
No Wonder Trump Needs So Many Lawyers. He Created His Problems.
A district court judge has ruled that the emoluments case against President Donald Trump can move forward. According to Bloomberg, Judge Peter Messitte in Greenbelt, Maryland, rejected the Justice Department’s argument to dismiss the lawsuit.
I don’t want to live in a country where police officers pay no price for shooting innocent black men and women. It is imperative that we look at all of our local elections to find candidates who represent equality and will punish people in positions of power who abuse it. - Chelsea Handler
I crunched the numbers and if Trump wins reelection we get a Cosby Show reboot.- Jesse McLaren
- 8 People Who Lost $1 Billion or More in Yesterday's Stock Market Plunge
- Atlanta cyberattack is still affecting these city departments
- Under attack, Facebook unveils new ways to find privacy shortcuts
- Trump gets South Korean concessions in first trade deal
- Arbitrator rules against Trump Organization in Panama hotel dispute
Mark Zuckerberg Prepares For Congressional Testimony By Poring Over Lawmakers’ Personal Data - The Onion
Americans Not Feeling The GOP Tax Cuts
A majority of Americans say they are not yet seeing President Trump's tax cuts reflected in their paychecks, according to a new poll.
A CNBC All-America Economic Survey finds 52 percent of respondents say they haven't seen a change.
Jeff Bezos Tables Latest Breakthrough Cost-Cutting Idea After Realizing It’s Just Slaves - The Onion