President Donald Trump again challenged North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Tuesday, boasting that the United States’ nuclear capabilities are “more powerful” than North Korea’s.
Does "increasing the risk of nuclear war" violate the Twitter terms of service? - Ezra Klein
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Bannon: 2016 Trump Tower meeting was 'treasonous'
- Trump-Russia dossier firm fires back at GOP conspiracy mongers — and demands Congress release its testimony
- Russia warns Donald Trump for his comments on Iran: Stay out of their affairs
- Pakistan holds emergency meeting after Trump's tweet
- Iran's Supreme Leader blames 'enemies' for protests, death toll hits 21
- South Korean leader welcomes North Korean Olympic participation
- Russia developing cryptocurrency to evade sanctions: report
- Donald Trump aide told Australian diplomat Russia had dirt on Hillary Clinton during 'night of heavy drinking'
- Winds seen as factor in Costa Rica plane crash that killed 12
- Brutal cold torments the US, and 'the worst is yet to come'
- Mudslide danger replaces fire threat in Southern California
- 2018 'Doesn't Feel Good,' Could Face Global Crisis, Analysts Say
You know who wouldn’t be in a dick-measuring contest on Twitter with a foreign dictator if she were president right now? -OhNoSheTwint
Trump Just Can't Give Up Attacking Hillary
President Donald Trump early on Tuesday launched another broadside against his opponent in the 2016 election, tweeting about Hillary Clinton and her top aide, Huma Abedin, over their handling of classified information.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton's top aid, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols," Trump tweeted. "She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors pictures on submarine? Jail! Deep State Justice Dept must finally act? Also on Comey & others."
POTUS on 12/28: “I have the absolute right to do what I want with the Justice Department.” Today he slanders career DOJ professionals as “deep state,” calls for prison for a political opponent, and tries to sic DOJ on a potential witness against him. Beyond abnormal; dangerous. - Sally Yates, former Deputy Attorney general
- Trump lawyers met with Mueller's team in December: report
- Trump again at war with 'deep state' Justice Department
- Trump rips New York Times after giving it exclusive interview
- Trump takes credit for no air travel deaths in 2017
- Trump administration kills Gateway tunnel deal
- Acting ICE director: Politicians in sanctuary cities should be arrested and charged with crimes
- US VP Pence's Planned Visit to Israel up in the Air Again
- Mitt Romney changes his Twitter location from Massachusetts to Utah
- John Dean: Nixon 'Might Have Survived If There'd Been a Fox News'
- Labor Department eyes drug test rule for unemployment pay
- State Dept. posts Huma Abedin emails found on Anthony Weiner's laptop
Having finally proven itself a worse year than 2016, 2017 now goes in search of 2016 to reclaim that beer it asked 2016 to hold for it 1 year ago. - John Fugelsang
Mitt Romney may run for Senate? I thought failed presidential candidates were only allowed to take up knitting. - Brian Fallon
Republican Senator Orrin Hatch Calls It Quits
Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch of Utah said Tuesday he will not seek re-election after serving more than 40 years in the Senate, opening the door for former GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney to run for his seat.
Senator Hatch is retiring to spend more time with his children, Billy 72, Betty 64, and of course little Tommy who's only 58.
Guys call me crazy but I'm pretty sure the email lady wouldn't be jumping with both feet into a dick-measuring contest with the leader of north korea. - Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- Nate Silver: 'On a night like tonight, I'm still pretty pissed' about media uproar over Hillary Clinton's emails
- Ex-Obama Treasury secretary: Tax cuts 'leaving us broke'
- How much does the federal government pay out for sexual harassment? It’s a mystery
Another Crazy Christian!
Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) said in a recent interview that she is considering running for Democratic Sen. Al Franken's Senate seat.
"I've had people contact me and urge me to run for that Senate seat. ...And the only reason I would run is for the ability to take these principles into the United States Senate and be able to advocate for these principles," Bachmann told The Jim Bakker Show on Dec. 27.
BREAKING: All Republican lawmakers announce they are stepping down to enjoy the benefits of new tax plan they said would not benefit them. - RexHuppke
Hello, Illuminati? Exactly how much more of this sh*t are you going to allow?
You got the tax cut, right? Dudes wtf - John Fugelsang
Christmas Eve at Mar-a-Lago
- California Starts Recreational Pot Sales, Clients Jam Stores
- Amazon shipped more than 5 billion items via Prime in 2017
- The Criminal Underworld Is Dropping Bitcoin for Another Currency
- Germany implements new internet hate speech crackdown
- Colbert rips Trump’s aviation claim, pitches 2020 slogan: ‘You got to Tulsa, didn’t you?'
Nixon: "I was a paranoid criminal."
Reagan: "I was an affable dunce."
GW Bush: "I destabilized the world and crashed the economy."
Trump: "HOLD MY BEER" - Jeff Tiedrich
Coal Mining Deaths Rise
Workplace deaths in the coal mining industry increased last year to their highest point in three years.
A total of 15 miners died on the job in 2017, Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) data show, compared with eight in 2016.
I knew it. I sent off my DNA. I'm part Russian, part Romanian, part Hungarian, and part Labrador Retriever. - Elayne Boosler
Free Sanity Offered Here