A trove of 13.4 million records exposes ties between Russia and U.S. President Donald Trump’s billionaire commerce secretary, the secret dealings of the chief fundraiser for Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and the offshore interests of the queen of England and more than 120 politicians around the world.
Wilbur Ross: lied abt Russia
Sessions, Don Jr. lied abt Russia
Manafort, Flynn: Lied abt Russia
America is being Vodka-boarded - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Saudi-Led Coalition Fighting in Yemen Hints at 'Act of War' by Iran
- North Korea Says Trump Must Stop 'Foolish Remarks' or Face 'Merciless Punishment'
- Trump says 'samurai' Japan will shoot North Korean missile tests 'out of the sky' in the future
- Iraq court rules no region can secede after Kurdish independence bid
- Israel finds bodies of five Gaza militants killed in tunnel demolition
- China Urges France to Protect Chinese Tourists After Group of 40 Robbed
- Boris Johnson gaffe risks five more years in Iran jail for Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe
Security researchers have reportedly discovered that recently indicted former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort used “bond007” as one of his computer passwords. He also signed his checks “From Russia with Love.”- Seth Myers
Jared, Jared, Jared.
Two Russian state institutions with close ties to Vladimir Putin funded substantial investments in Twitter and Facebook through a business associate of Jared Kushner, leaked documents reveal.
The investments were made through a Russian technology magnate, Yuri Milner, who also holds a stake in a company co-owned by Kushner, Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior White House adviser.
In an interview with The New York Times, President Trump repeated the claim that he is not under investigation. And then he winked so hard he got a black eye.- Seth Myers
McCarthy Is Spinning In His Grave As GOP Embraces The Ruble
Party loyalty is often cited as the reason that GOP leaders have not been more outspoken in their criticism of President Donald Trump and his refusal to condemn Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election. Yet there may be another reason that top Republicans have not been more vocal in their condemnation. Perhaps it's because they have their own links to the Russian oligarchy that they would prefer go unnoticed.
- Trump Jr. Hinted at Review of Anti-Russia Law, Moscow Lawyer Says
- Sens. Feinstein, Graham want Sessions to re-testify over Trump campaign's Russia contacts
- Trump tells Japanese dignitaries he never knew there were ‘so many countries’ until he was elected
- George Bush Sr calls Trump a 'blowhard' and voted for Clinton
- Sen. Rand Paul Recovering From 5 Broken Ribs After Assault
- Jeff Flake admits there’s no way anyone can win a Republican primary saying Trumpism ‘is not normal’
- Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade
- Paul Manafort and Rick Gates will remain under house arrest for the time being, federal judge says
- Fox News host says church is the best place to get shot: ‘There’s no other place we would want to go’
- ‘He ought to resign’: Dem senator worries Wilbur Ross may be a Putin stooge
Nation To Wait For More Facts On Texas Shooting Before Doing Absolutely Nothing About It.- The Onion
Trump Says Mass Shooting Not About Guns
President Donald Trump called the shooter who killed 26 people at a church outside of San Antonio on Sunday a “very deranged individual” who has a “mental health problem at the highest level.”...“We have a lot of mental health problems in our country — as do other countries — but this isn’t a guns situation,” Trump said while speaking at an event in Japan.
Another part of the problem is that Repub Party doesn’t view mentally ill heavily armed white guys as dangerous, they view them as voters.- Adam McKay
People keep retweeting these Obama anniversary tweets into my timeline and it's like stumbling on pictures of the ex who broke your heart. - J.K. Rowling
Rock The Voter News
- Obama: May God grant us the wisdom for how to prevent gun violence
- FBI turns over new Clinton investigation documents to Congress
- Full Perez Interview: 'Ludicrous' to call Hillary Clinton Incapacitated
Meanwhile, Hillary Heads To Milwaukee
Hillary Clinton is coming to Milwaukee's Riverside Theater Thursday night and moderating the event will be actor and Democratic activist Bradley Whitford. Whitford gained fame as the fictional presidential adviser on NBC's "The West Wing."
President Trump tweeted that our criminal justice system is a “joke.” He then tweeted, “I mean, how is my entire family not in prison?”- Conan O'Brien
Innocent people go to church on Sunday to honor their God, and while doing so, get shot in killed. What country? America. Why? Republicans. - Chelsea Handler
- Saudi power struggle means oil prices will hit '$70 before $50,' analyst says
- Queen's estate invested $13 million in offshore tax havens
- CNN's Brian Stelter, Kellyanne Conway Spar: “Jab Jab Jab – You Just Love To Beat On Hillary Clinton”
- UK regulator finds Fox News’ Hannity, Carlson breached impartiality standards
- 21st Century Fox has been holding talks to sell most of the company to Disney: Sources
House of Cards may be a great show but damn it this is America; we have zero tolerance for sexual abuse from our fictional presidents. -John Fugelsang
Trump Tells Tribal Leaders To Break The Law
President Donald Trump in June reportedly told tribal leaders to simply drill for energy resources on their land, regardless of regulations that would prevent them from immediately doing so, Axios reported Sunday.
Jeff Sessions needs to drag his sorry butt back to the land of cotton. -AllHatNoCattle