Kim Potter, a 26-year department veteran, was identified as the officer who fatally shot Wright during a traffic stop Sunday afternoon.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
We live in a world where trained cops can panic and act on impulse but untrained civilians must remain calm with a gun in their face. - Loralei tweet
- CDC Director Calls on Michigan to Shutter Amid Covid Surge: 'The Answer' is 'To Really Close Things Down'
- Former Australian Leader Accuses Rupert Murdoch And Trump Of Crippling Democracy
- Cop who fatally shot Daunte Wright was a 26-year department veteran
- A County Official Brandished a Rifle on Zoom After a Michigan Woman Condemned the Proud Boys. Now She’s Suing.
- Good Samaritans Step In to Save Asian Woman From Being Shoved on the Train Tracks TWICE in NYC
President Biden spoke today with President Putin, making clear the United States’ resolve to defend our national interests and expressing our support for Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity. - The White House tweet
Republicans Are Directly Responsible For Crazy People Having Easy Access To Guns
A student opened fire on officers responding to a report of a possible gunman at a Tennessee high school Monday, and police shot back and killed him, authorities said. The shooting wounded an officer and comes as the community reels from off-campus gun violence that has left three other students dead this year.
The school security industrial complex has grown into a billion dollar industry bc we live in a country that would rather profit from the symptoms of our inaction than address the causes of gun violence. - David Hogg
- Fox News anchors accused of conspiring behind the scenes with Trump attorneys as they face massive lawsuit over election lies
- Nikki Haley, Who Said Trump ‘Let Us Down’ and ‘We Can’t Let That Ever Happen Again’ After Riots, Says She Would Support Him in 2024
- Stephen Colbert Confronts John Boehner: 'How Come Nancy Pelosi Can Corral Her Crazies' and You Couldn't?
- Mike Lindell's 'free speech' social media site bans swearing, porn and taking God's name in vain
- Dan Abrams Confronts Ken Starr on ‘Hypocritical’ Impeachment Roles
- DeSantis continues to pull in millions for reelection campaign
Imagine being Matt Gaetz and realizing that Trump thinks you’re too gross to be seen with. - Andy Borowitz
I Hope Smartmatic Sues The Smithereens Out Of Fox News
The election technology company Smartmatic pushed back Monday against Fox News’ argument that it had covered the aftermath of the 2020 presidential election responsibly, stating that Fox anchors had played along as guests pushed election-related conspiracy theories.
“The First Amendment does not provide the Fox defendants a get-out-of-jail-free card,” Smartmatic’s lawyer, J. Erik Connolly, wrote in a brief filed in New York state Supreme Court. “The Fox defendants do not get a do-over with their reporting now that they have been sued.”
Hi, we're Hobby Lobby. We outsourced manufacturing to a country w/forced abortions but won't cover female employee IUD, cos we're pro-life. - John Fugelsang
This is AMAZING! I have the exact amount of money Joe Biden has cost us playing golf in my sweatpants pocket! - Kona Lowell
Rock The Voter News
- Biden's gun actions could have a positive, if limited, impact, experts say
- Democrats send letter to Biden requesting immigration bill in second part of infrastructure package
- Biden is reportedly vetting Cindy McCain for an ambassadorship in Rome
If a Democrat President were responsible for 500,000 American deaths they would be talking about the death of the Democrats. If a Democrat President led an insurrection on the US Capitol they would be talking death penalty. - Tim Hannan
Michigan Republicans Test Positive For Covid Because They Infected One Another
A group of Michigan Republicans have tested positive for COVID-19 after attending a district meeting at a local restaurant on March 25, according to The Detroit News.
At least four members of the group, and potentially up to eight, have received positive diagnoses following the meeting.
I have only been to one of the three Mexican countries. - Dave Matt
- Consumer prices rise more than expected, pushed by 9.1% jump in gasoline
- Biden gets positive GOP reviews after infrastructure meeting, a hard no on corporate tax hike
- U.S. recommends "pause" for Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine to review blood clot cases
- New study finds airborne microplastic pollution is 'spiralling around the globe'
The J&J vaccine is much, much safer than injecting bleach. - Sam Youngman tweet
If you are shocked about 6 women getting blood clots from the 7 million people who took the J & J vaccine, wait till I tell you about how many people died who didn’t get a vaccine at all. - Tony Posnanski
Apparently, Japan Plans To Destroy World's Oceans
Japan will release more than 1 million tonnes of contaminated water from the destroyed Fukushima nuclear plant into the sea, the government said on Tuesday, a move China called "extremely irresponsible", while South Korea summoned Tokyo's ambassador in Seoul to protest.
The industry hit hardest by Covid? NOVELTY HAND BUZZERS. - Conan O'Brien
Daytona Beach, Florida, 1904.