Joel Greenberg, 36, and Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), 38, became friends soon after Greenberg was elected Seminole County tax collector and Gaetz won a seat in Congress in 2016. Both
Wait, there's a deep state plot to hold Matt Gaetz accountable for his sex crimes? actually that sounds f*cking awesome. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- 8 people killed in shooting at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis, police say
- Adam Toledo video shows dropping item, hands up, shot within 2 seconds
- Oath Keepers founding member pleads guilty in Jan. 6 riot case
- Proud Boy charged in Capitol riot gets coronavirus while jailed
- In secret Facebook groups, America's best warriors share racist jabs, lies about 2020, even QAnon theories
- Derek Chauvin takes the Fifth, the defense rests, and closings next in trial of George Floyd's death
- No, U.S. Intelligence Has Not Concluded Russian Bounty Story Was a 'Hoax' or 'Fake'
Americans Opposed to Being Shot Seek Representation in Washington. - Andy Borowitz
They Should Send The Security Bills To Trump & The Republican Party
Anti-Trump lawmakers like Congresswomen Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez and Liz Cheney and Congressman Eric Swalwell have spent tens of thousands of campaign dollars each for security since the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection.
On the 100-day mark post-insurrection, Punchbowl News reports that lawmakers have privately said “that they got a flood of death threats after opposing Trump, and feared for their own safety and the welfare of their families and staff.”
Minnesota Deploys National Guard Ahead Of Next Week’s Police Shooting - The Onion
- Fox News' Outnumbered Repeats False Claims that Russian Bounty Story Was Debunked
- Newsmax Reporter Tries to Get Biden to Fire Black UN Ambassador for Speech About Slavery and White Supremacy
- Hawley, who voted to overturn election, claims court bill seeks to overturn elections
- Oklahoma stuck with over a million hydroxychloroquine doses after Trump-hyped drug proved to be a bust
- James O'Keefe Banned By Twitter
- Ghislaine Maxwell wants trial delay, blames prosecutors
- Liberty University sues its former president Jerry Falwell Jr. for $10 million in damages
- Matt Gaetz Has Spent $85,626 Of Campaign Contributions on Legal Fees Since Last July
Jim Jordan is a loud mouth, unless you're a college wrestler asking for his help to stop sexual assault. - Chris Hahn
DeSantis For President? DeNo.
'A nicer version of Trump': GOP donors flock to DeSantis. The Florida governor has cultivated relationships with many of the party's biggest givers, who admire his opposition to strict Covid mitigation policies.
Fauci Would Have Thought Twice About Career in Medicine Had He Known It Meant Someday Talking to Jim Jordan. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Pew poll: 50 percent approve of Democrats in Congress
- Biden hits 59 percent approval rating in Pew poll
- Yang under fire for appearance in video suggesting violence toward women
- Hunter Biden Book Tanks, Ekes Out Just Over 10,000 First-Week Sales Despite Massive Promotion
- Jen Psaki expecting Joe Biden and Yoshihide Suga to discuss Fukushima nuclear issue
Russian Diplomats Given 30 Days To Complete Espionage Before Being Expelled. - The Onion
Chelsea Clinton Steps Into The Tucker Carlson Frey. Good!
Chelsea Clinton is calling on Facebook to ban Fox News host Tucker Carlson from the platform following a surge in online engagement with a post that included the conservative television personality’s speculation on the effectiveness of coronavirus vaccines.
Matt Gaetz never took COVID-19 seriously because she was a little too old for him. - Stephen Colbert
Bernie Madoff died in prison because he stole from the rich. If he stole from the poor he would be a Republican member of Congress. - Deacon Blues
Japan Is Giving The World The Olympics And Radioactive Oceans!
The head of the Tokyo Olympics on Friday said that they are not considering canceling the games despite a rise of coronavirus cases in Japan.
“There are a variety of concerns but as the Tokyo 2020 organizing committee we are not thinking about canceling the games,” organizing committee president Seiko Hashimoto said, according to The Associated Press.
The President should leave the White House flag at half-staff until the senate passes gun reform. - Matthew Dowd
Hey, Friends & Followers, Could You Please Throw $1 or $5
- China using free eggs, coupons to encourage vaccinations
- Brawl breaks out between parents, ref at Indiana girls' basketball game
- Florida Man Takes Wild Drive, Jumping Drawbridge As It Was Opening (He’s Now Wanted By Police)
- Billions of T. rexes roamed the Earth over their lifetime, study says
- Canadian lawmaker caught naked during video conference
Ansel Adams set out along Yosemite’s LeConte Gully to capture an image of the striking sheer face of Half Dome, one of Yosemite National Park’s most iconic natural features.
“Monolith, The Face of Half Dome” was created on April 10th, 1927. Ansel considered this his first true visualization.