More than 40,000 people have signed a petition calling for First Lady Jill Biden and Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff to undo changes made to the White House Rose Garden by the previous First Lady Melania Trump.
Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis will not be on the ticket in 2024; they will be sharing a cell with Matt Gaetz and Rudy Giuliani. - Remove Ron tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Ukrainian ex-lawmaker says he spoke to FBI about Giuliani
- Three Suspects Arrested for Burglarizing 26 Asian American Families in Colorado and Wyoming
- 2 Suspects Charged for Dismembering Vietnamese American Man, GoFundMe Created for Surviving Family
- 'Stupid Chino': Homeless Man Charged With Hate Crime After Punching Asian Man in NYC
- Brian Kilmeade Says Biden Keeping the Nation in a 'Sense of Panic' on Covid So Dems Can Keep Spending Money
- Fauci predicts significant 'drop' in COVID cases as vaccinations near threshold
You can't expect people to get over Trump losing when they haven't gotten over Robert E. Lee losing. - Randi Mayem Singer
Is Putin Using Invisible Weapons on U.S. Soil?
Federal officials are investigating two incidents in the United States that appeared similar to the mysterious apparent attacks that left overseas personnel suffering from "debilitating" symptoms, CNN reports.
In one incident, a National Security Council official was reportedly sickened near the south side of the White House in November 2020, while in another, a White House official "reported a similar attack" while walking her dog in a Virginia suburb in 2019.
Explosive Video Reveals Biden Plot to Use His Power to Improve Living Conditions. - Andy Borowitz
- Louisiana GOP lawmaker goes viral after mentioning 'the good' of slavery
- Cruz responds to footage of him dozing off during Biden speech
- Rep. Liz Cheney fist bumps Biden amid tense relationship with GOP leadership
- Pence makes foray back into politics with speech to S.C. conservatives
- Teacher at private Miami school tells students not to hug vaccinated parents for more than 5 seconds
- Trump Whines About the Raid on His Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani: 'So Unfair ... I Don't Know What They're Looking For'
- 'They're Very Ungracious People': Trump Rails at Biden Admin for Not Acknowledging His 'Accomplishments' in Office
- Trump Declares Himself 'Father of the Vaccine' as He Rips Johnson & Johnson Pause: 'Stupid Thing to Do'
- U.S. Catholic bishops may push Biden to stop taking Communion
I wish Joe Biden would speak out in favor of proper vision care, just so I could watch every Republican poke their own eyes out. - Jeff Tiedrich
Wow. Not All Republicans Are Science Deficient!
Rock The Voter News
The Senate voted Wednesday to undo a Trump administration rule that rescinded methane emissions limits and made it harder to regulate releases of the greenhouse gas from the oil and gas sector.
In the 52-42 vote, three Republicans voted with Democrats to get rid of the rule: Sens. Rob Portman (Ohio), Lindsey Graham (S.C.) and Susan Collins (Maine).
I have yet to see a chunk of adderall fly out of President Biden's nose. - Leona tweet
Speaker Pelosi to CBS on Republicans: "All of a sudden they're deficit hawks, when they were giving away money to the wealthiest people in our country under President Trump."
Rock The Voter News
- Harris, Pelosi Make History Seated Behind Biden at Speech
- Jill Biden leading the way on community college tuition coverage, Biden says
- Newsom gets strong ratings on schools, economy despite recall attacks
- Hawaii legislature passes bill to implement automatic voter registration
There are no tracking devices inside any Covid vaccine, just microscopic copies of Kamala Harris’s book. - Stephen Colbert
85% Approval Rating For Biden's Speech. 85%.
President Joe Biden’s address to a joint session of Congress earned a whopping 85 percent approval among viewers of the speech according to a poll taken afterwards.
Just a casual reminder that in 1861, 11 Senators and 3 Representatives were expelled from Congress for failing to recognize Lincoln’s election and supporting insurrection. - Andrea Junker
- U.S. economy accelerated at a robust 6.4 percent rate last quarter
- Instacart now accepts SNAP benefits at 4,000 US stores
- Twitter Removes 'Uncle Tim' from Trending Topics After Senator Scott Attacked Over Biden Rebuttal Speech
- Royal Caribbean CEO, after months of cajoling, praises CDC’s new path to resume U.S. cruises
The party of Open Carry wants you to know your mask is making them uncomfortable. - Jason tweet
Uh Oh. The Pandemic Has Taken A Bite Out Of Apple.
Supply chain disruptions are taking a bite of out Apple, and it may make it harder to get your hands on that shiny new tablet or laptop.
Apple warns that it can't make enough iPads and Macs to keep up with demand, thanks to the global shortage in semiconductors that has already disrupted production at almost every major car company, from Ford to VW.
Now that smart people can go outside without masks, my maga moron identification system is gone. - Randi Mayem Singer
Time To Deflate Photo
The earth rising, Apollo 15 photo taken in 1971.