President Joe Biden is doing "100% fine" after he tripped while walking up the stairs to board Air Force One earlier Friday, White House principal deputy press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said.
For the record, climbing the steps of Air Force One with toilet paper clinging to your shoe is more pathetic than tripping on the steps. - Steven Beschloss
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Study Shows Trump 'Chinese Virus' Tweet Spurred Increased Use of Racist Anti-Asian Hashtags
- Stephen Colbert Directly Connects Trump's 'Racist' Rhetoric to Atlanta Shootings in Brutal Montage
- Atlanta shooter to cops: 'Am I going to jail for the rest of my life?'
- Putin Challenges Biden to Live Debate After U.S. President Calls Him a Killer
- George W. Bush Laments Capitol Insurrection in Rare Interview: 'I Was Sick to My Stomach'
- NOAA warns of water use cutbacks, fires and low levels in reservoirs amid significant drought
I support Biden for replying yes to "Do you think Putin is a murderer?" In fact, he could have added, "And Trump is too!" - Judy Dixon Gabaldon
I Imagine Republicans Will Say That The Insurrectionists Were Having A Bad Day
In the wake of the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, a popular narrative has emerged: that because rioters did not fire guns that day, they were not really "armed."
But a review of the federal charges against the alleged rioters shows that they did come armed, and with a variety of weapons: stun guns, pepper spray, baseball bats and flagpoles wielded as clubs. An additional suspect also allegedly planted pipe bombs by the headquarters of the Democratic and Republican parties the night before the riot and remains at large.
- Trump Lackeys Are Teaming Up Again With Putin to Mock Biden
- Twitter says it made an error in suspending Marjorie Taylor Greene's account
- Ben Domenech Hits Dr. Fauci for Urging Mask Wearing Even After Vaccination: He Has 'Outlived His Usefulness'
- GOP Rep. Who Spoke at White Nationalist Event Last Month Will Now Appear on Qanon Talk Show
- Rep. Chip Roy Walks Back 'Rope' and 'Tree' Comments: No, He Does Not Support Lynching or Vigilante Justice
- Georgia Republicans back away from some voting restrictions
- Florida Politician Charged With Backing a Ruse Candidate in Bizarre Scheme to Sabotage Incumbent With Same Last Name
- Trump-loving Pennsylvania woman hit with felony charges and divorce papers over Capitol riot
The bedrock of our Democracy is the right to vote in free and fair elections. Republicans are against that. - Rob Reiner
Biden's Approval Rating Jumps After Starving Americans Received Money
President Joe Biden’s net approval jumped 9 points in a poll that was taken after tens of millions of direct payments from the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan hit Americans’ bank accounts.
Fauci f*cked up Rand like he lives next door to him. - Sam Youngman
Donald Trump will never have a high school named after him, so he’ll have to settle for a virus.#TrumpFlu - Middle Age Riot
Rock The Voter News
- Democrat introduces resolution to expel Marjorie Taylor Greene
- Biden nominates ex-Florida senator Bill Nelson to NASA
- Democratic House campaign arm says it raised $11.5 million in February
- White House Under Fire Over Reported Crackdown on Staffers Who Used Weed
- Al Gore calls for automatic voter registration
Kevin McCarthy Says CNN Must Discontinue Unfair Practice of Citing Things He Did. - Andy Borowitz
Things Have Taken A Turn For The Worse In Cuomoland
Allegations that the New York governor, Andrew Cuomo, improperly used the power of his office to shield political donors from Covid-19 lawsuits have reportedly become the subject of an FBI investigation.
Al Gore is six years younger than Joe Biden. - Matthew Yglesias
- Short bets on dollar drop to nine-month low
- Pandemic air travel hits record 1M passengers per day for week straight
- Chinese military reportedly restricts use of Tesla cars among personnel
- WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook are recovering from major outage
Democrats Go After Corporate Drug Pushers
Democratic Reps. Carolyn Maloney (N.Y.) and Mark DeSaulnier (Calif.) unveiled legislation on Friday aimed at preventing the Sackler family from evading lawsuits over the opioid crisis through bankruptcy proceedings.
I surprised a raccoon in my garage this morning, and now he's telling his friends he made a human run into a wall. - Conan O'Brien
Time To Deflate Photo
- Bizarre ancient shark glided through the sea with lengthy wing-like fins
- Scientists Want to Build a Solar-Powered Ark on the Moon to Protect Earth Species
- Kansas man ordered to remove giant Chiefs mural from side of home
- Scottish island for sale with opening bid of $111,700
- Shopping while driving, woman hits bike-riding Florida sheriff
Time To Deflate Photo