The former president was booted from Twitter following the Capitol insurrection.
The FBI has thanked Donald Trump for his plans to create his own social media platform, rendering their surveillance of white nationalist terrorism all the easier. - George Takei
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Russia says US refused Biden-Putin call amid tensions
- Third wave in Europe will 'wash up on our shores', warns Boris Johnson
- Latest Proud Boys facing charges for Capitol riots have deep ties to police
- MAGA rioter who says Americans were 'robbed' of election has two past robbery convictions
I swear to God if Chernobyl was in America, people would be picnicking there because they can’t see or smell the radiation. - Don tweet
Trump Admits To Criminal Negligence Of Americans
Former President Donald Trump says he didn’t heed the advice of Dr. Anthony Fauci in his response to the coronavirus pandemic that has left more than 500,000 Americans dead and nearly 30 million infected, including Trump himself.
"I listened to him, but I didn't do what he said," Trump told Fox News personality Lisa Boothe on the premiere episode of her podcast that debuted Monday.
- Idaho legislature shuts down after six House members test positive for coronavirus
- Trump snaps at Fox News host after she calls him ‘ex-president’: ‘You called me, I didn’t call you’
- GOP hopefuls crank up the ‘if-Trump-doesn’t-run’ primary
- Former GOP Elected Official Sentenced in Another Court for Baby-Selling Scheme
- Congressman Tom Reed will not seek reelection after woman accuses him of misconduct
- Trump Endorses GOP Congressman Jody Hice's Bid to Replace GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger
- Official GOP Account Mocked For Posting Tweet About Education -- With a Glaringly Obvious Spelling Error
- White headmaster placed on leave after forcing Black student to kneel during apology
Fauci Nostalgic for Days When He Testified Via Zoom and Could Mute Rand Paul. - Andy Borowitz
Ivanka Is Busy Polishing Her Image
Have you missed Ivanka Trump’s frequent Instagram posts featuring glamour shots, MAGA propaganda, and snapshots from her children’s play time? Probably not. But the most image-obsessed of the Trump kids has been conspicuously silent on social media since her father left office.
Fundamentalist Christians treat every word of the Bible as literal fact while worshiping a man who spoke in metaphor. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
Report: Nation’s Collapsed Bridges Save Hundreds Of Americans From Jumping Off Them Annually. - The Onion
Welcome To Florida, Spring Breakers! Not.
On Sunday, Miami Beach officials voted to extend a curfew and other emergency restrictions for three weeks due to concerns about unruly crowds gathering amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
Chaotic scenes from the weekend showed maskless revelers drinking and partying in the streets in defiance of curfew orders, with riot police even sent in to try to control the crowds — a decision that drew criticism and accusations of racism. More than 1,000 people have been arrested so far this spring break season, according to police.
Coronavirus Thanks Ron DeSantis for Making It Feel So Welcome at Spring Break. - Andy Borowitz
UPDATED SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES FOR REPUBLICANS:Stay the f*ck away from me. - Middle Age Riot
- IRS says more stimulus payments to hit bank accounts Wednesday
- EU imposes sanctions on four Chinese officials
- China slaps retaliatory sanctions on EU officials
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Found to Be 79% Effective in U.S. Clinical Trial, Surpassing Expectations
- Kylie Jenner criticized for asking fans to donate to makeup artist's GoFundMe
If I'm a billionaire and don't pay for my friend's vital $60k surgery, please run me over with my jet. - Chris Klemens
The Rich Get Richer...
The richest Americans dodge much more in income taxes than the Internal Revenue Service previously assumed, according to research being published Monday by IRS and academic researchers.
The top 1 percent of U.S. households don't report about 21 percent of their income, and a big slice of that — 6 percentage points — is from sophisticated tax-avoidance strategies that aren't detected in spot IRS audits...